X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    Originally posted by WuDrWu
    If Hatch was 1/2 of Jason Perez I'd be thrilled.

Most people have no idea how special JP was on and off the court.

He was in a no win situation and still managed to be competitive.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu:
    I dont know about off the court but as I have stated many times on this board Jason is easily one of if not THE most favorite shocker of all time for myself.

to bad cloning isnt legal. We could have been cloning another JP every year.
    All I can say is that I have spent some time with Jason and his family and he / they are truly special. My thoughts are that as great as Jason was on the court, that does not compare to the person he is in life. His wife is as special as you could ever hope to meet and they have a truly adorable son who really looks like a future Shocker.

Jason is probably my favorite of all time. That's tough because of players I have truly admired both on and off the court like Dave, Antoine, Paul Guffrovich, John Cooper, Cliff, Terrell Benton, Paul Miller and so many others.

We have been blessed with many really special people at WSU.

Comment

I actually thought Jason was a decent athlete, although not a superior athlete by any means.

No doubt Jason's real strength was his court awareness and basketball IQ were extremely good.

I would loved to have seen o
      I agree. If Graham is 1/2 the player of either Jason or Jamie I would very happy indeed.

:goshocks:

Comment

Working...
      X