Stutz should have redshirted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

That pic looks like he's comtemplating do a "Christian Laettner" on him. :)

Comment

• I remember the pic but not the opponent. Is that Matt Webster? Brad Korn?

I can't tell if that's purple or maroon.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure its the SMS banger....what was his name?

Tough kid....effort not skill. Bouie?

Comment

• Nathan Bilyeu?

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
            Not all of ShockerNet was stoked about Crawford. I know I was NEVER really high on the kid. I'm not sure where his ranking came from as I'd never heard positive reports from those who'd seen the kid play. I think Cold was so excited about the kid that he just assumes everyone else must have been as well. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one that questioned him...
            There were tons of people on here excited about Crawfish. And there were tons that were spurned when he decided to go somewhere else.

T

...8)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
              I don't think I've lol'ed this much in a single thread before.
              It is a very entertaining thread. All it needed was a little:

T

...8)

Comment

• I still think he should have redshirted.
                He could have bulked up a bit more and had an extra year.
                Thoughts?

Comment

• I don't think there is anything to debate. There is no question he would have been helped by a redshirt. But at this point that is ancient history.

Comment

• Just saw this thread for the first time. Wow, eleven pages over night!
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• He might have redshirted had he not finished last season so strongly, but he has regressed alarmingly.

Comment

• Is it going to really matter that much.? You can't make cement shoes dance like Fred & Ginger for crying out load. He is a slow 7-footer....PERIOD...it won't change if he had 8 years of college. He is a matchup kind of player. He will do well against the likes of Egolf, VanDeest, van Tongeren, Creekmore & maybee O'Rear. Questionable vs. Teague & Lawson. He is not a player that will do well against BCS types of post players. He is slow to move & react. GS is not what he was advertised. We need to deal with it.

Comment

• Crazy part is, you get him out on the floor, see him dribble the ball up the floor, make a nice pass, hit a three and you salivate. But then you watch him struggle to get off a 1-footer with a 6'6" guy on him and you have say wtf.

Will he forever be a 7-foot guard?

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                            Just saw this thread for the first time. Wow, eleven pages over night!
                            Now that I'm wide awake I see this is an old thread. If EO was a little farther along he probably would have.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• The telltale play of the game for GS was the weak shot he tried late in the game that was rejected and fired back at him at 120 mph.

It truly was the poster child play for the age old saying of "Don't bring that weak crap in here." 8)
                              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef
                                The telltale play of the game for GS was the weak shot he tried late in the game that was rejected and fired back at him at 120 mph.

It truly was the poster child play for the age old saying of "Don't bring that weak crap in here." 8)
                                Garrett was moving n slow motion on that play. Anyone over 6'4" could have blocked that one. Garrett needs to figure it out soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X