No announcement yet.

Toure Murray verbals to Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a real surprise here. The young man and his family have been impressed with all things WSU.

Hopefully he'll have a great Senior season and prepare himself for the rigors of D1 ball next fall.

Best of luck young man on a successful Senior season. Shocker Nation awaits your arrival.

Comment

stars?

Comment

stripes?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
          stars?
          I assume as a Baylor fan you meant "bars", in which case the answer is "No, Toure doesn't have a criminal record."
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
            stars?
            I assume as a Baylor fan you meant "bars", in which case the answer is "No, Toure doesn't have a criminal record."
            Oh Snap!!!

Comment

stars?
              Since others have rightfully pointed out the uselessness of this question:

Scout - 3 star

Rivals - None
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

thanks MH

Comment

165 lbs? That dude is so skinny he has to run around in the shower just to get wet. That is my only concern.

Comment

Who cares about your concerns. They are always negative

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                      Who cares about your concerns. They are always negative
                      You're right, it is MY concern and should be none of yours. But I couldn't give a flying . . . what you think.

Comment

Actually at 6'3" and 165 (at 17) that's not a really small guy.

Now Arbry at 6'8" and 185......that's treading water in a garden hose thin to steal a line from our coach.

Comment

Keep in mind, he's only a Senior this year. Probably 17 years old. My bet is he'd bulk up naturally at least a little at this point even without a D1 regimen.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

How much did PJ weigh during his Red-shirt year?

He was listed at 175 out of HS and I'm sure that was with shoes and a full stomach.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                              How much did PJ weigh during his Red-shirt year?

He was listed at 175 out of HS and I'm sure that was with shoes and a full stomach.
                              To be fair, part of the season that PJ redshirted was for that very reason, but I would agree with those that say that there is no reason to worry about this until we see what he weighs after his senior year.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

The following information was posted on Kansas.com... of course most of the posts are from complete morons... not sure if this is legit or not?

"Toure played on a team last year that had a 6'10 kid go to Bradley, 6'8 to Nebraska, 6'4 to Kansas (football) and three of his guards this year will also be signing D-1. This is a great pickup and they are projecting him to be about 6'6 when he is through growing. He has grown 5 inches this year alone!!
                                Posted by:

9/11/2007 1:28 PM"
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X