No announcement yet.

our breakout player will be.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply hopeful optimism and speculation, but I 'nominate' JT Durley as being the possible breakout player.

He's so close to being one of the best players we've had in a long time. I couldn't tell much from the Shocker Madness scrimmage, but from what the coaches have been saying--he may be poised to make us all very happy.

Defense JT. Defense.

I think he figures it out, or at least starts to in a big way before the end of the season and will be a big part of a late season run.

Comment

For me, a break-out player has to be someone that has already played for the Shocks, i.e. no frosh or transfers...My nominee; JTD!

New-commer for the Shocks: AJ, with Clevin not far behind.

Freshman: Murry

MVP: Clemente
      Livin the dream

Comment

Here's the deal. The possibilities are abounding as mentioned above. One other player that could be in this mix is Reggie Chamberlin. What if each player mentioned not only has a break-out year, but we also pull it all together as a break-out team? If that be the case, then my prediction of 17 wins and a 4th to 5th finish in the Valley will be exceeded.

We are an inexperienced but deep and talented team. Our defense will be better and we have some pure shooters in our arsenal. The mix of guards is what jumps out at me as being a huge improvement. No matter who you sub in, you can't go wrong at the guard position.

Ramon has worked very hard, is our best rebounder, and a Senior. While I like each and every player mentioned, I believe Mr. Clemente will be our ultimate break-out player but will have plenty of others that could surpass him. We WILL move forward this Season.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          I don't think Ellis has any heart... and I hope he reads this...

T

...8)
          Agreed. And Durley is lazy. Best case scenario 2 games under .500.

Comment

Working...
          X