The official word on Ehimen.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockRef
    David Kyles, Toure Murray, A.J. Hawkins, Clevin Hannah, Reggie Chamberlain, Gabe Blair, Kenny Manigault....
    You guys still aren't convinced?
    I don't count GM short when it comes to these matters.
    After what he has accomplished, I wouldn't think anyone else would dare think negative.
    Give me a break. 8)
    don't forget Aaron Ellis

Comment

So if the WASSCE (West African Senior School Certificate Examination) scores magically show up in the fall EO can enroll for the spring semester and be eligible...?
      Otherwise he has to graduate from the juco. Sorry to keep beating a dead horse but just trying to pin down the facts.
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
      which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerKhan
        So if the WASSCE (West African Senior School Certificate Examination) scores magically show up in the fall EO can enroll for the spring semester and be eligible...?
        Otherwise he has to graduate from the juco. Sorry to keep beating a dead horse but just trying to pin down the facts.
        "That's a fact jack!" :D

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        SFL is back!

Comment

Eligibility

Khan, here's what Suellentrop's article said (with my highlighting):

"Because he took summer classes at WSU, he is considered a transfer from a four-year school to a junior college. He must graduate from junior college to attend any other NCAA Division I school.

He can return to Wichita State after one season, if WSU receives the exit exam and if Orupke becomes certified as eligible by the NCAA."

If that's the case, the best thing from WSU's standpoint would be for Ehimen to redshirt at Three Rivers this year. Meanwhile, Dominic Okon can go back to Nigeria and pick up a copy of his test scores in person, then hustle back to Wichita.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
            David Kyles, Toure Murray, A.J. Hawkins, Clevin Hannah, Reggie Chamberlain, Gabe Blair, Kenny Manigault....
            After what he has accomplished, I wouldn't think anyone else would dare think negative.
            Give me a break. 8)
            don't forget Aaron Ellis
            And Garrett Stutz
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Re: Eligibility

Originally posted by WSUwatcher

"Because he took summer classes at WSU, he is considered a transfer from a four-year school to a junior college. He must graduate from junior college to attend any other NCAA Division I school.

He can return to Wichita State after one season, if WSU receives the exit exam and if Orupke becomes certified as eligible by the NCAA."

If that's the case, the best thing from WSU's standpoint would be for Ehimen to redshirt at Three Rivers this year. Meanwhile, Dominic Okon can go back to Nigeria and pick up a copy of his test scores in person, then hustle back to Wichita.
              Explain this reasoning to me why you think we're going to receive the test scores. Is Okon visiting the ATM machine before boarding the plane?

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Snow
                What amazes me are the number of people who claim they have inside information, when really they have no clue.
                Not sure what you mean by this.

The official story falls in line with what has been said here the last few days.

I know that personally, my info was a little dated (about a month and a half old), but that doesn't mean it wasn't true.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
                  Originally posted by ShockerKhan
                  "That's a fact jack!" :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR-PFQWOJWQ
                  I was gonna add that earlier but got caught up at work. :D
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu
                    Originally posted by Ta town
                    Give me a break. 8)
                    don't forget Aaron Ellis
                    And Garrett Stutz
                    Speaking of Garrett--didn't HCGM say that he's got the potential to be the kind of player you can build a program around? I never heard him say that about EO--not to take anything away from what he brings to the table, but GS is here, and better yet--he's likely to be here 4 years.

Comment

EO should have tried the "Spies Like Us" trick.

You walk up to the instructor before you take the test and say "can you hold my wallet while I take this test? There's $200 in it...... or maybe there isn't."
                      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk
                        EO should have tried the "Spies Like Us" trick.

You walk up to the instructor before you take the test and say "can you hold my wallet while I take this test? There's $200 in it...... or maybe there isn't."
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Just lay down your weapons and I'll bring back the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                            Isn't it "if you let us go, I'll bring back the sun"?
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              Originally posted by WuDrWu
                              Isn't it "if you let us go, I'll bring back the sun"?

Quite possibly. Thanks for the bruises and you can keep the stool samples.

Was it the tuna and cream casserole that was beautiful?

Vanessa Angel.....mmmm........

Comment

Re: Eligibility

Originally posted by WSUwatcher

I'm not sure that Suellentrop has his facts straight on the NCAA rules. The NCAA transfer guide explicitly states that summer enrollment does not factor into the transfer rules. By my reading of the transfer guide, WSU is in no different position than any other school with respect to transfer opportunities for Orupke.

Comment

Working...
                                X