No announcement yet.

*sigh*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Is he currently enrolled at WSU? (If "yes", how did he pay for it? - If I recall correctly, his dad is an engineer??)

2. Does the MVC have any rules like Big 12 Conference Rule 6.2?
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

If he does have to go Juco, hopefully he will stay close to Wichita - like Butler or Cowley.

Comment

Not sure I want him going to Cowley.

Comment

This thread has zero credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Snow
            I hope you are right, but I'm afraid you probably aren't.

:cry:

Comment

I would guess he ends up at a local JUCO...
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771

Considering the number of people who've heard what appears to be the same thing.....

It's going to be rough...
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

The other part circulating concerns Ramon. all tests so far have been good and at this point he will be ready to play in October. that is good news considering all and i for one am glad to hear he is ok personally.

Comment

Situations like Ramon's are very tough for the trainers and coaching staffs to make decisions on. It is obvious that they are taking the ultra-conservative approach, which is a appropriate thing to do. It's just tough to see this happen to someone who has put in as much hard work as Ramon. It's just not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                      The other part circulating concerns Ramon. all tests so far have been good and at this point he will be ready to play in October. that is good news considering all and i for one am glad to hear he is ok personally.

I have the utmost trust in DTSB's info and I pray that it is as good as stated. I have been hearing worst case scenarios for some time now.....and I have been very concerned about Ramon's future, and will continue to be whether or not he is cleared to play. I wish him the best and all I want is to see him graduate...playing basketball is just icing.

It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past time that this program gets some unexpected good news.

Comment

So was there something more than heat exhaustion or whatever it was with Ramon? I must have missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                          So was there something more than heat exhaustion or whatever it was with Ramon? I must have missed that.
                          Nothing that has been shared. But the reports of him wearing some kind of heart monitor or something and someone quoting Ramon saying something along the lines of not being able to play for a couple of months points to something more serious than a simple exhaustion. At least to me. After those reports I've been thinking things would be rougher than we thought. I pray for his sake he is fine. I'd love to see him play this year too. He's put in a ton of work and you could tell he wanted to be the leader of this young team. If he doesn't play though, I hope he can still have a good life and finish school.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                            Originally posted by shocks771

Considering the number of people who've heard what appears to be the same thing.....

It's going to be rough...
                            The only thing I have heard is on this SN thread.
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I've heard from a number of seperate sources if that makes you feel any better.

I'd love for it to all be wrong, but I don't think it is.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

For Ramon's sake, I hope he just does what the Dr's say and if that means not playing again then so be it. A winning season isn't worth someone risking their life to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X