Just curious........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrshock
    they don't have to let anyone that isn't a student into the heskett center. I don't believe they can close the entire unstairs while the team is practicing, but I could be wrong.
    They may be able to close part of the Heskett center or limit it in certain ways (e.g. Lego Mindstorm competition) but I don't think they could allow students in without allowing in all the other members of the Heskett Center. I thought the track team ran in the Heskett Center at times and the gym might have been restricted in some ways during track practice; I might be wrong. I think the crew team did occasional weight/rowing practice at 6AM or 7AM in the gym; was the gym restricted then?

PS: Alumni (i.e. members of the WSU Alumni Assosiation) can buy yearly memberships in the Heskett Center.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

The "Closed" Practices are to block out anyone who is not a meber of the Heskett Center. They were complaining that outsiders were coming up and using their facilities (ie. local player who were not member of the team.)

Comment

Originally posted by WSU Cowboy
        The "Closed" Practices are to block out anyone who is not a meber of the Heskett Center. They were complaining that outsiders were coming up and using their facilities (ie. local player who were not member of the team.)
        I thought one had to be member (or guest of a member) to get into the Heskett Center in the first place.
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I always checked in and said that I was there to watch the boy play and that I was not using their facilities or property, I even took my own chair.

Comment

Looks like WSU's curse of players' health even extends to former recruits who wound up elsewhere:

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
            X