Baylor vs. Wichita St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu
    I have this feeling that a segment of the fanbase is placing all their eggs in the EO basket.
    I hear what your saying (and I personally wouldn't even consider him in any plans until he actually stepped out on the floor), but it has been the Athletic Department that started the hype.

I heard Schaus at the breakfast talking him up, and you have Marshall using the "NBA" word - it's hard to to contain expectations when these people talking him up. So overall, I don't know what to think. It's not easy moving from one country to another - you usually suffer the "runs" for a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
      Originally posted by BostonWu
      I have this feeling that a segment of the fanbase is placing all their eggs in the EO basket.
      I hear what your saying (and I personally wouldn't even consider him in any plans until he actually stepped out on the floor), but it has been the Athletic Department that started the hype.

I heard Schaus at the breakfast talking him up, and you have Marshall using the "NBA" word - it's hard to to contain expectations when these people talking him up. So overall, I don't know what to think. It's not easy moving from one country to another - you usually suffer the "runs" for a month or two.
      Darn, we'll hope he doesn't have the "Green Apple Quick Steps" for a month or two... that could be a serious problem to overcome. :D
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

TMI--TMI---Hey, it is sure hard for FSF to eat and digest these sardines and brussel sprouts with this kind of irregularity I'm tellin ya!!!!!!! Yikes! Pass the prune juice Ethel!!!!!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
        X