Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ehimen Orupke

does anybody have a picture of this guy or anything

Did he visit the campus yet? You think we would have one like of the Ramon Clemente media room type.
    ~ShockerShow~ :P
    GET LOUD n' GET SOME
    ShockerNet's Most Wanted

Comment

I feel pretty confident that he has not travelled to ICT yet.

Comment

They still haven't cleared him to come into the country. There is a lot of red tape for these type of situations.

Comment

I still think based on group photos where no one is mentioned by where they are in the picture, but that they are in the picture, that he is the one in front of this picture. There are several other pictures on the africasports website and fiba that mention him along with other people, and this is the one guy i cannot put to any other name.

Again, just my opinion, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
            http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/news/lateNews/p/newsid/12552/arti.html

I still think based on group photos where no one is mentioned by where they are in the picture, but that they are in the picture, that he is the one in front of this picture. There are several other pictures on the africasports website and fiba that mention him along with other people, and this is the one guy i cannot put to any other name.

Again, just my opinion, nothing more.
            If that is him, he's a skinny fella.

Comment

Well, hell, he's gotta live 4,000 miles from the nearest DQ..........

Comment

Give him a week of "American" life...he'll gain some LOL.

Seriously though, we already knew he was coming in skinny. Rosenbloom will do his best :)
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I sense the 14K calorie Shawn Bradley diet coming for him.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                    Sounds about like the "diet" I started about 6 years ago when I married a woman who can cook REAL good LOL. Works wonders...might have been better if I would have been working out this whole time also :D
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                      Originally posted by rrshock
                      Sounds about like the "diet" I started about 6 years ago when I married a woman who can cook REAL good LOL. Works wonders...might have been better if I would have been working out this whole time also :D
                      I also love the diet. Sounds like we both have the same problem. :)

Comment

From what I heard from Liberty U. sources, he is supposed to be pretty impressive. He is obviously not fully developed, but he is supposed to be ripped. More David Robinson, less Manute Bol.

Comment

Beer + dorm food = much larger basketball player 8) :posterwsu:
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Flanders
                            From what I heard from Liberty U. sources, he is supposed to be pretty impressive. He is obviously not fully developed, but he is supposed to be ripped. More David Robinson, less Manute Bol.
                            thats what I like to hear. This team has not had anyone that fit that kind of bill in a while. Paul Miller was fantastic, but did not block too many shots. Just having that kind of presence in the middle will make a huge diffrence for Cooz, Brauer and the rest of the guards.
                            ~ShockerShow~ :P
                            GET LOUD n' GET SOME
                            ShockerNet's Most Wanted

Comment

Now can we find another one?

Comment

Working...
                              X