Ehimen Orupke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    Arbry didn't gain an ounce after Kerry worked him over did he? Let's not jump to conclusions with this guy.
    There are always some athletes, who never put on weight, regardless of the training.

Manute Bol comes to mind.

I am not sure Kerry Rosenboom should be put down based upon an exception. Just look at all of his successes with Shocker athletes and there are lots and lots as by grandson might say.

Comment

Larry Bird so didn't play for the Shox. Nor was he 7 feet tall for that matter.

Comment

Flowers was a guard.

This is tough - what kind of bird maybe?

Comment

swanson was also a guard.

Comment

Was there a peacock?
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I was thinking play on words...but who knows. Kinda like OJ ROBINson...although not 7 foot. But I wonder if it's something like that?
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                Was there a peacock?

Nope..........

Like I said its obscure so I'll give you the Order: Pelecaniformes

Fire away.

Comment

While researching Pelecaniformes I ran into boobies and shags and realized this was going an entirely wrong direction.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I MIGHT have it down to where the kid may have been from...although I could be wrong. Too bad I suck on remembering where players were from LOL.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Ross Peacock. John Askew. What time is it?

Comment

How about that ol Parsons Viking Jerry Stewart...?
                        "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                        which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Kevin Gwaltney.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerKhan
                            How about that ol Parsons Viking Jerry Stewart...?

And we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was it the clue that gave it away?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                              Originally posted by KC Shox
                              Arbry didn't gain an ounce after Kerry worked him over did he? Let's not jump to conclusions with this guy.
                              There are always some athletes, who never put on weight, regardless of the training.

Manute Bol comes to mind.

I am not sure Kerry Rosenboom should be put down based upon an exception. Just look at all of his successes with Shocker athletes and there are lots and lots as by grandson might say.
                              I agree. Sometimes the best in the business cannot help some beanpoles. Whether this guy is one of them nobody knows. But it gets a little old hearing blanket statements on how KB will throw instantly 20-30 lbs on every freshman walking through the door. It’s taken fro granted around here.

Comment

I still don't think Butler has the ability to put on much weight. Definately not as much as some wanted when he got here. BostonWu is right. Not everybody can put on a bunch of weight. Kerry is great at what he does. But he can't do miracles.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X