Clear All

Originally posted by rrshock
    Now can we find another one?
    In GM we trust. :good:
    ~ShockerShow~ :P
    GET LOUD n' GET SOME
    ShockerNet's Most Wanted

Comment

In Mr. Kerry Rosenboom we also trust. Kerry is among the best trainers at this level anywhere and we are fortunate to have him at WSU. Claudius Johnson and Maurice Evans were great examples of what Kerry can do to help an athlete get stronger and jump higher who has a great work ethic. Kerry will make muscles srceam during his workouts and the NBA can always find room for a 7- footer that can really play. In time, I hope to see some future Shockers who play in the NBA, as in the past. If CJ would have been 6'9", he may have made it to the NBA.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

At least Rosenboom isn't going to have to take 25 pounds OFF before he starts working on putting 25 pounds ON.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Forget the at this level crap. Kerry is one of the best period. Aren't there some pros who make thier offseason trek to Wichita to see him? I know I've heard that other (big) colleges and some pro teams that have tried to hire him away in the past.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Arbry didn't gain an ounce after Kerry worked him over did he? Let's not jump to conclusions with this guy.

Comment

Who can name the last 7'0" guy on a WSU men's basketball roster?

Anyone that gets this by midnight will get 2 tickets to a regional game if we host in Wichita this year.

Comment

KC----Are you trying to pull our chain? Do we need to take up a collection for an hour session for you with Kerry in the weight room so you will understand? Kerry's accomplishments speak louder then words.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Anyone that gets this by midnight will get 2 tickets to a regional game if we host in Wichita this year.
                  I think I tried to answer this in another topic a week ago.

Is it Paul Wight?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                    Arbry didn't gain an ounce after Kerry worked him over did he? Let's not jump to conclusions with this guy.
                    I think there's a whole lot of evidence in favor of Kerry being very, very good at what he does. Mo Evans, Randy Burns, Cooz, Ogirri, just off the top of my head.

Dragging out one guy who two coaches have said needs to get his act together as a counter-example doesn't bolster your argument.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                      Originally posted by WuDrWu

I think I tried to answer this in another topic a week ago.

Is it Paul Wight?

Good answer oh fearless and wise leader.

But nyet!

Comment

How about a clue? :roll:

Comment

I'll start with a very obscure hint:

Kingdom: Animalia

Phylum: Chordata

Class: Aves

If you can figure out the order (then family etc) you will get the first clue.

Comment

Btw,

This is a VERY obscure hint but if you get it you'll get there in a hurry.

Comment

Another clue here WuDrWu? My brain waves are going nowhere fast.

Comment

Was his last name Flowers?
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X