McDuffie out until Mid-December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    The massage therapist I saw yesterday, I said if his magic fingers could do anything to prevent stress fractures in the foot, he'd have a fairly certain gig at WSU. He disclosed that he had a track coach ask him to look at a sprinter who was lame and he looked up in his book of oils and did two treatments and had the kid running in four weeks.
    Little known fact: Essential oils appear to be the cure for cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Little known fact: Essential oils appear to be the cure for cancer.
      Application of oils externally is very low risk, if there are no allergies involved
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Application of oils externally is very low risk, if there are no allergies involved
        Especially the essencoe of snake oils.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Overtime View Post
          I agree that if LS is back by early November as indicated, and in ,say, 80% game shape by Maui, we should still have a good chance of a strong showing if not a championship in Maui. I hope so. Wife and I are going. We were in Orlando (fiasco) when Grady went down. Scariest basketball moment I can recall and an overall miserable tourney. I don't expect anything close to that in Hawaii. That team was Ron and Fred minus Fred in Orlando. This team has numbers.
          I trust Kelley and Nurger with extended minutes this year out of necessity.

Comment

I really have a good feeling about Kelly this year. Think he's going to be a beast for us.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

The massage therapist I saw yesterday, I said if his magic fingers could do anything to prevent stress fractures in the foot, he'd have a fairly certain gig at WSU. He disclosed that he had a track coach ask him to look at a sprinter who was lame and he looked up in his book of oils and did two treatments and had the kid running in four weeks.
              There's some solid science for you!

Comment

nm
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                X