• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    Updated: 09/03/2017

college sports madness,Men's Basketball,Big 12,Oklahoma State,Joel Welser

Teams of Interest:
    #68 - Oklahoma State Cowboys - Conference Rank: #9 Big 12 (WSU Non-conference Opponent)
    #73 - Florida Gulf Coast Eagles - Conference Rank: #1 ASUN (WSU Non-conference Opponent)
    #74 - Houston Cougars - Conference Rank: #7 American (WSU Conference Opponent x2)
    #97 - Tulsa Golden Hurricane - Conference Rank: #8 American (WSU Conference Opponent x2)
    #119 - Memphis Tigers - Conference Rank: #9 American (WSU Conference Opponent x1)

What Might have been:
    #100 - Loyola (IL) Ramblers - Conference Rank: #1 Missouri Valley
    #120 - Missouri State Bears - Conference Rank: #2 Missouri Valley
    #134 - Northern Iowa Panthers - Conference Rank: #3 Missouri Valley
    #142 - Illinois State - Conference Rank: #4 Missouri Valley
    Whew! Change just in time.

Comment

So they think the 8th place team in the AAC would win the valley
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
        Whew! Change just in time.
        The sad part is that the Valley has been in decline with nothing to give them hope that the future will be any better, yet nothing is being done to alter the course. By the preseason conference projections, Wichita State would have 0 chance for a top 50 win and only a slight possibility of a home and away top 100 win.
        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
          The sad part is that the Valley has been in decline with nothing to give them hope that the future will be any better, yet nothing is being done to alter the course. By the preseason conference projections, Wichita State would have 0 chance for a top 50 win and only a slight possibility of a home and away top 100 win.
          Also gives the Shockers a chance for a good loss 😑

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            So they think the 8th place team in the AAC would win the valley
            OK. I realize that Valpo would not be in the Valley had WSU not left. However, does everyone here think that Valpo will finish no better than 5th in the MVC and out of the Top 144? If not, and Valpo will be listed as #1 in the Valley, then we have seen #2-#5 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              OK. I realize that Valpo would not be in the Valley had WSU not left. However, does everyone here think that Valpo will finish no better than 5th in the MVC and out of the Top 144? If not, and Valpo will be listed as #1 in the Valley, then we have seen #2-#5 so far.
              They already listed Loyola as #1 in Valley

Comment

Updated: 09/04/2017

college sports madness,Men's Basketball,American,Temple,Joel Welser

Teams of Interest:
                #67 - Temple Owls - Conference Rank: #6 American (WSU Conference Opponent x2)
                #68 - Oklahoma State Cowboys - Conference Rank: #9 Big 12 (WSU Non-conference Opponent)
                #73 - Florida Gulf Coast Eagles - Conference Rank: #1 ASUN (WSU Non-conference Opponent)
                #74 - Houston Cougars - Conference Rank: #7 American (WSU Conference Opponent x2)
                #97 - Tulsa Golden Hurricane - Conference Rank: #8 American (WSU Conference Opponent x2)
                #119 - Memphis Tigers - Conference Rank: #9 American (WSU Conference Opponent x1)

What Might have been:

Comment

Updated: 09/06/2017

Teams of Interest:
                  #65 - VCU RamsConference Rank: #5 Atlantic 10 (WSU Maui Invitational Potential Opponent)

What Might have been:

Comment

I know we have been snake bit at times with our schedule and projected rpi but the opportunities for top 100 games in and out of conference just boggles my mind.

Comment

UCONN comes in at #57. Probably about where I would have them. The talent is there to be better, but we'll have to see about the young big guys and overall team chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                        UCONN comes in at #57. Probably about where I would have them. The talent is there to be better, but we'll have to see about the young big guys and overall team chemistry.
                        I was hoping UCONN was going to be ranked in the Top 50 this season; for me the success of UCONN this season will speak directly to the quality of their coaching (just how good a coach is K.O.?).

Comment

nm
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                            nm
                            Agree!
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Updated: 09/23/2017

Teams of Interest
                              #48 - UCF Knights - Conference Rank: #4 American (WSU Conference Opponent x2)
                              #49 - Marquette Golden Eagles - Conference Rank: #7 Big East (WSU Maui Invitational Potential Opponent)
                              #57 - Connecticut Huskies - Conference Rank: #5 American (WSU Conference Opponent x2)
                              #65 - VCU Rams Conference Rank: #5 Atlantic 10 (WSU Maui Invitational Potential Opponent)

What Might have been:

Comment

lol

4 teams slotted in the top 50, with a fifth right on the cusp

vs

top team slotted at #100

Thank you, Lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X