• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sorry Shockernet

Originally posted by Denny Crane
    even though I not a KU fan I couldn't root for this bunch:

http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/...asp?cid=772129
    KU has 2 players who are due in court in a couple of weeks for child support issues. Not exactly model citizens if you ask me... Every school has players with some kind of issues.

Comment

But not every school is currently on NCAA probation or been tagged with "Institutional Lack of Control".

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
        If Self leaves, is Calapari a serious contender for the KU job? Or is he too east coast?
        Or, if Self declines the OSU position, would Coach Cal want to give it a try in Stillwater?

I think OSU gets one of these two (and in my mind, each would excel down there)

Comment

What about Darnell Jackson? Didn't he have to sit out a few games his first year because of "improper benefits?"

Comment

Hey Ku haters, want some soda with that bitters? The game is not 37 minutes and 48 seconds long, you gotta finish.
            Unleash Brett Burley, let all tremble before him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shockdawg
              Hey Ku haters, want some soda with that bitters? The game is not 37 minutes and 48 seconds long, you gotta finish.
              then play us!
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                then play us!
                Give me one good reason why KU should play us? We sound like a bunch of jealous scorned lovers (i.e., K-State fans)… time to give it a rest and let KU enjoy their day in the sun… they earned it this season. I may not be a KU fan, however I respect Bill Self… he’s a class act.
                :good:
                :wsu_posters:
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                  then play us!
                  Give me one good reason why KU should play us? We sound like a bunch of jealous scorned lovers (i.e., K-State fans)… time to give it a rest and let KU enjoy their day in the sun… they earned it this season. I may not be a KU fan, however I respect Bill Self… he’s a class act.
                  :good:
                  :wsu_posters:
                  2 things you should do today...

#1. Stop sucking/kissing which ever it is you're doing.

#2. Get off knees

Comment

Who's hatin' on KU? This thread is about current/past players on both teams that have not been model citizens. At least for me, I'm not taking anything away from KU, they did well this year.

So quit trying to start some shiznit and save your tude for somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                      Who's hatin' on KU? This thread is about current/past players on both teams that have not been model citizens. At least for me, I'm not taking anything away from KU, they did well this year.

So quit trying to start some shiznit and save your tude for somebody else.
                      I can't believe it, I'm agreeing with KC Shox... But he's exactly right, the KU lovers on this site need to realize this is a WSU forum. People will talk **** on other schools...much like if you go to KU's site, I've often seen trash talk on WSU come out of no where. Give it a rest and stop kissing ass.

The funny part is there's not even really any trash talk about KU in the thread, just people talking about facts involving multipule schools.

Comment

I don't think one needs to be a KU fan to see someone else as a KU hater. I'm fairly certain shockdawg is not a KU fan.

Having said that, I know there are KU haters here (I'm one of them), but other than pointing out their transgressions, I didn't see much KU hating going on prior to the comment.

Comment

You had that guy involved in the stabbing who went to New Mexico and single handly beat us in Las Vegas. You had the guy dismissed from the team who went to Oregon State then got kicked off that team and you had that knucklehead who's name has left me - you know the tall guy with corn rows a few years back.

Those are three guys in the past 3 years that did some knuckleheaded stuff.
                          At least Self tossed Giddens off the team...sounds like Memphis has a whole squad of them. Who were the others?

Don't dredge up Lester Earl..he was on Roy Boy's watch.

Calipari strikes me as a eastern version of Tark the Shark.
                          WHAT ABOUT DARNELL JACKSON!
                          "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                          CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                            You had that guy involved in the stabbing who went to New Mexico and single handly beat us in Las Vegas. You had the guy dismissed from the team who went to Oregon State then got kicked off that team and you had that knucklehead who's name has left me - you know the tall guy with corn rows a few years back.

Those are three guys in the past 3 years that did some knuckleheaded stuff.
                            At least Self tossed Giddens off the team...sounds like Memphis has a whole squad of them. Who were the others?

Don't dredge up Lester Earl..he was on Roy Boy's watch.

Calipari strikes me as a eastern version of Tark the Shark.
                            WHAT ABOUT DARNELL JACKSON!
                            Get over it. Darnell is a great kid that didn't think he was doing anything wrong. Actually, the booster drove his mom to see him play and Darnell had to repay everything that was given to him. College aged kids make mistakes and when they're told by a guy they trust that nothing they are doing is wrong, they believe them.
                            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

then play us!
                              Do you know the reason why KU won't play WSU? Do some research and find out for us. And it isn't because they're "scared". Oh, and I'm glad KU didn't play WSU this year. WSU would have gotten destroyed, absolutely destroyed.
                              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

MartyMoose person, I'm not real sure where your homoerotic stuff comes from, but please leave me out.
                                Teams must finish games, a familiar refrain from this past season for us. next year we'll (that would be WSU) have the horses to finish. I'm looking forward to it, as is Coach Marshall.
                                Unleash Brett Burley, let all tremble before him!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X