Louisville Punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    Do we get a check for the share difference? Can we roust some Michigan and Shocker players and play for real in an old gym like Creed and Balboa in Rocky 3?

Only five years too late. What a fuggin joke.
    Maybe Spike and shoulder surgery Ron could scrap it out in a quick one on one game for all the marbles. That's pretty even I would guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

It was not disagreements of position that @ShockerFever:, @shock:, Cold, and most members of this board had, but how you treat people. I'm not just talking about being over zealous with trolls who may not had crossed "the ban line" yet, but name-calling of members here and those who put their time into running this board. There is no call or need for it and one can show their strong disagreement without it.

I like Fev and Cold. Cold sometimes went farther than needed. Fev was the same, but he did over-board attacks repeatedly on certain WSU posters/fans. Discussion/debating of opinions is encouraged, personal attacks should not be.

Both are good posters and ardent WSU supporters. Fev should have (or could!) post a lot more. He didn't do enough of it. I wish Fev and Shock would both come back. Same goes for Cold. I'm guessing if approached, the Mods would be OK with it. I still couldn't believe Sub left. It must have been a much more troubling situation than I thought it was at the time he left. I just didn't see it.

I go over to Wheatshockers to check-in on the discussions there on occasion. It has gotten seriously quiet. Too bad for those there who love discussing everything Shockers.
      Don't forget about KC Shox, he still wants his ban lifted.

Comment

• pogo
        pogo commented
        Editing a comment
        Without him here it has been a lot better and not as stupid. But that is just me.

• Cdizzle
        Cdizzle commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes stupid is entertaining.

Sometimes it isn't.

I guess you guys keep me around here for a balance.

• shock
        shock commented
        Editing a comment
        1:1. Bring back KC, but bring back Cold too. He and his UCONN buddy would be entertaining.

• jhoos.jpg
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• http://www.thecardinalconnect.com/gr.../#.Wo5FkBPwaX1 A Cardinal perspective
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
          What you would expect from something called Cardinal Connect...of course the writer forgets that the refs allowed Louisville to mug WSU in the closing minutes of the game, and for Marshall that probably still smarts to this day.

Comment

• Pitino on NCAA: 'They can't rewrite history by taking a banner down.'

I don't think NCAA is rewriting history simply correcting the historical record based on newly dissovered historical facts.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 25, 2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Pitino on NCAA: 'They can't rewrite history by taking a banner down.'

I don't think NCAA is rewriting history simply correcting the historical record base on newly dissovered facts.
              What a slimeball.

I cheated like hell to get a National Championship. I had clear unfair advantages like hell to win a National Championship. And by golly, it happened. That's all that matters.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
              X