Daishon Smith Transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    McIntosh would be a tremendous help to this team next year. Unlikely to happen for a number of reasons.
    I don't know, but it would be a teaching moment, for him.

Comment

McIntosh

I just heard that near the end of the Illinois State NIT 2nd game, he fouled the opponents best free throw shooter during as 3-pt attempt with a few sec's to go in the game. The guy made his free throws so McIntosh's foul caused IL State to lose the game.

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
        I just heard that near the end of the Illinois State NIT 2nd game, he fouled the opponents best free throw shooter during as 3-pt attempt with a few sec's to go in the game. The guy made his free throws so McIntosh's foul caused IL State to lose the game.
        He would be better coached here.
        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
          Makes you wonder if he threw the game so he could go home.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
            Good luck to Daishon. No doubt he'll be a starter somewhere!

I'd also like to add, reading threads like this make me proud to be a Shocker fan. I lurk on a lot of other boards...and KU for example when a player transfers there are countless posters bagging on the players abilities, saying good riddance and such. Easily as many negative comments as good. I don't get how you can treat a student athlete like that who devoted countless hours and shed their blood, sweat and tears for the school...all the fans do is cheer and spend some money to watch them play. Proud to be a Shocker!

Yet so many here bag on players who are here and stay here, but don't perform to the poster's expectations. Evan shouldn't have played, offensive liability. Also Kelly, from time to time. EO, certainly.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
              That was a key moment. Immediately after the game I thought would the outcome have been different if Nurger had his number called at that point.
              It didn't help, but overall a number of highly experienced Shocker bigs stopped defending to the scouting report. It was is a bad sign when CF did a better job on a 6'8" shooter than RK or SM tried for blocks he didn't have a chance of getting resulting in put-back dunks.

On DS - I hope he finds a great fit. Seemed like a good kid with some ability.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
                It didn't help, but overall a number of highly experienced Shocker bigs stopped defending to the scouting report. It was is a bad sign when CF did a better job on a 6'8" shooter than RK or SM tried for blocks he didn't have a chance of getting resulting in put-back dunks.

On DS - I hope he finds a great fit. Seemed like a good kid with some ability.
                This totally. As good as our post played, he got exposed a few times too, especially in the second half. But, no one person lost that game by any stretch of anyone's imagination.

Comment

[QUOTE=proshox;730719]It didn't help, but overall a number of highly experienced Shocker bigs stopped defending to the scouting report. It was is a bad sign when CF did a better job on a 6'8" shooter than RK or SM tried for blocks he didn't have a chance of getting resulting in put-back dunks. <br>
                  <br>

Oops. Double post.

Comment

Headed to Louisiana Monroe via social media.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                      Headed to Louisiana Monroe via social media.
                      Good luck to Daishon in the Sun Belt. I think he will have a good year to finish off his career in 2018-19.

Comment

• Former Shocker Daishon Smith decides on Warhawks as his new team
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Career high 42 point night. 14-19 shooting, 10-12 from 3. Glad to see him doing well.
                          https://www.thenewsstar.com/story/sports/college/ulm/2019/01/03/smiths-career-night-helps-ulm-top-little-rock/2477737002/

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                            X