New AHC Donnie Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Can we talk about this whole "online" "on the line" thing?
    Well ya see don't confuse being online (world wide web) with the song of the 70's "Hotline".
    When you are "on the Line" it is often a promise you are held up to deliver or your standing too close on the free throw line. Or you may
    step out of the boundary line on the court.

:poster_wsu: :wsu_posters: :poster_wsu:
    Last edited by ShanShock; July 26, 2017, 01:59 PM.
    SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
    gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

• Not to be confused with "Draggin the line"

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Not to be confused with "Draggin the line"
        You are a pill Pogo!!! Looked up the "Dragging the Line" song and it rocks!!!

I better not keep talking about music vs. basketball cause they will kick me off!!!

GO SHOCKS
        SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Nice background piece an Shocker Assistant Coach Donnie Jones.

Comment

• Nice little interview Bruce has with Coach Jones on KFH. I think Coach Jones is going to be a key piece to great season. It's cool how everything fell into place for him and 3G to finally be able to work together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
              Nice little interview Bruce has with Coach Jones on KFH. I think Coach Jones is going to be a key piece to great season. It's cool how everything fell into place for him and 3G to finally be able to work together.

http://www.kfhradio.com/blogs/sports...ampaign=buffer
              I can't get it to play, but thanks for trying.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• It was a good interview

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Sorry it won't play for you. Coach Jones goes into how his friendship with 3G goes back 20 years. When 3G got the Winthrop job, he tried to pry Coach Jones away from Billy Donovan at Florida, but Billy ended up promoting him. He went into the similarities with Billy Donovan and 3G. He's really impressed with the winning culture that has been established here. Talked a little bit about Taco Fall, and how competitive the AAC is and he will be able to help in the respect. Also talked a bit his transition from working with the Clippers to coming back to being a coach. You can really tell that's where his heart is. He's going to bring a lot that really compliments what 3G does I think. They touched on the passing of Rollie Mossimino and Jud Heathcote this week as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                    Sports daily is on iTunes and u can download it there and listen.

Comment

• I think Jones will do better in recruiting when he has more than a few months to work with. It seems he got us in on a lot of recruits who already had long (and impressive) lists when he was able to give them an offer.

I'm not saying he hasn't done a good job. I think he's found a lot of outstanding potential recruits. I think he'll have a better chance of signing that type of recruit when he's had more time to develop a relationship.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I read the article about Coach Donnie Jones in a magazine/newspaper article about a month ago! It was just spot on and it showed his picture in college sporting a mustache to boot!!!
                        SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

Working...
                        X