New Associate Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheathead View Post
    Maniac seriously, if you would've seen how bad I was trolling @noescalators with my wichita, South Dakota twitter handle I would hope that would prove my worthiness as a fellow Shocker "maniac." I finally had to give it up because Connect I cut ppl were really starting to drag me down. Secondly it's absolutely driving me crazy right now thinking you may not approve of me! The angst I feel right now is unbearable.

Thirdly, words are sometimes tough to know when they are said in jest as a comical tease and when they are said to sarcastically dig. Since I'm kinda new, please know Maniac I'm just goofin' around. I seriously appreciate your diligence in weeding out those who truly don't have a love for the shox or those that are just looking to start trouble.
    Well, Shuckee darns. Come here so I can give you a hug my Shocker brother.

Sniffle, sniffle.

Everyone, GROUP HUG!!!!

:).
    Last edited by Shocker-maniac; April 14, 2017, 11:17 AM.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

nm-sorry. Thought this thread was about Chris Jans...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
        nm-sorry. Thought this thread was about Chris Jans...
        Classic rookie mistake.

Comment

Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Jeff Borzello‏Verified account @jeff:borzello 14m14 minutes ago
            Among those expected to interview at New Mexico St.: Jesse Bopp, UCLA's David Grace, TCU's Ryan Miller. Wichita State's Chris Jans involved.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Would not be a fan of losing Jans this offseason. Would like to get through the AAC at least once before he moves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                Would not be a fan of losing Jans this offseason. Would like to get through the AAC at least once before he moves on.
                Especially since we JUST lost Heier. Would hate to lose both in one offseason.

Comment

He ain't going anywhere this year.

Comment

Is it really just me or is it not completely, utterly obvious that we promoted him to his old position in an effort to go to battle against this offer? Jans got the phone call, then talked it over with Marshall. Marshall said "screw that...Boatright and Bardo, we've gotta promote Jans if we want to keep him."

I suppose Heiar probably didn't like the move and took one of the offers he had after realizing Jans was still #1.

In other words, we probably already locked up Jans yesterday, with this offer in full view. I'm not worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                      Using the words "roving eye" with the whole backstory on Jans' history......might there be a better choice of words to describe what you're trying to say?
                      Of course, you are quite correct. I apologize for my gaffe.

I was unhappy with Paul's reference about it in today's paper.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post

No harm, no foul - At least you can be excused for your gaffe…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post

Ricky d. no apologies needed my friend. I actually thought it was pretty funny.

Comment

• Bump-Hire Coach Z
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                            X