X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was our primary recruiter wasn't he?
    The Assman

Comment

Networking. Head position at WSU stable for foreseeable future. Happens all the time in the business world.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        Think we can all agree on who the replacement for associate head coach will be.....
        Greg Heiar is not the Associate Head Coach but the guy who will replace him, if this rumor proves out, has been.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
          I noticed twitter job posting earlier today for Associate Head Basketball coach on twitter for Wichita State.. I just assumed it was for the women's program.
          Keitha Adams Associate Head Coach from UTEP is joining her on the WSU staff even though she probably had a great shot at taking over at UTEP.

Comment

This action makes no sense to me; leave WSU for LSU - ????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Greg Heiar is not the Associate Head Coach but the guy who will replace him, if this rumor proves out, has been.
              Bingo. Look who HCGM is talking with 95% of the time on the sidelines.

That's not a knock on GH. He will do great things and eventually be a great head coach, as he is a great recruiter and coach. But Jans is a savant. And Marshall knows that.
              Last edited by Kel Varnsen; April 11, 2017, 09:02 PM.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                This action makes no sense to me; leave WSU for LSU - ????????????????????
                At this point it is a rumor. It is a bit surprising if true. But perhaps Greg Heiar has some previous relationship with Will Wade that makes this attractive to him or perhaps they have promised him he would be named Associate Head Coach and WSU declined to match that? Maybe GH is looking for a warmer client or really likes college football. Or Cajun cookin'. Maybe it proves to be false. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
                  I noticed twitter job posting earlier today for Associate Head Basketball coach on twitter for Wichita State.. I just assumed it was for the women's program.
                  That seems a bit odd since you don't typically hire an Associate Head Basketball Coach. Typically that is a trusted, long-term assistant who has been promoted to AHC. Perhaps they want to rehire CJ in that position and state law requires them to advertise the position.

Comment

Don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go ahead and throw my hat in the ring for Associate Head Coach. Just gonna upload my resume real quick...you never know.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Hmmmm
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Jans?

Comment

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Now being reported by Sully in the Eagle as well.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/article144083799.html

Although, so far, they seen to be reporting the same source--Gary Parrish.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 11, 2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                              Jans?
                              Oh yea.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Already another thread on this.
                                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X