No announcement yet.

2017-18 Media Love Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no way that game is finished in 2 hours.

Comment

• Doug Elgin when noticing the schedule: "Son of a !$%tch!!"

WstateU back me up with a pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
        Doug Elgin when noticing the schedule: "Son of a !$%tch!!"

WstateU back me up with a pic.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• NBC Expert Picks

Comment

• I've share the good news that CBS is televising the MVC championship game with the good readers at MVCFans.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              I've share the good news that CBS is televising the MVC championship game with the good readers at MVCFans.
              I liked that. Subtle :)

Comment

• I just had another thought. That game will be our senior night with 6 seniors. Will that push our actual start time back insuring the first 10 minutes of the mvc game is overlapped? Could be yet another debacle for the mvc's one shining moment.

Comment

I just had another thought. That game will be our senior night with 6 seniors. Will that push our actual start time back insuring the first 10 minutes of the mvc game is overlapped? Could be yet another debacle for the mvc's one shining moment.
                  As fun as that would be, I don't think so. Senior night festivities are usually after the game.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

I just had another thought. That game will be our senior night with 6 seniors. Will that push our actual start time back insuring the first 10 minutes of the mvc game is overlapped? Could be yet another debacle for the mvc's one shining moment.
                    Also, when you're on ESPN or CBS, you get your stuff done on time one way or another. When you're on Cox you do whatever you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      NBC Expert Picks

So wait ... it's possible for a coach to win the league AND win coach of the year? But what about the underdog, the overachiever????

Comment

• Why Wichita State is Primed to be a Legitimate National Championship Contender This Season

Comment

• Nice article about Frankamp by Taylor Eldridge. I hope the stint at the Eagle doesn't wreck his career.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Think about this line from the article. Just think about it for a moment. That list of "also playing in the tournament are..." is impresssive.

The Shockers will be the highest-ranked team in the field but they are joined by a number of NCAA Tournament teams. Notre Dame, Michigan, VCU, Marquette, LSU, and Cal are also taking part in the event
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Every kiss of the rim and fancy smancy dunks begin with CJ. He is healthy this Season and will have ample chances to shine.

CJ Keyser, class of 2015, is a built 6'4" combo guard who is playing more and more of the PG this summer. Keyser has ridiculous bounce but his game doesn't ...

Here is a 2015 mix-tape of CJ, just for kicks.
                              Last edited by forevershockerfan; October 12, 2017, 01:51 PM.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                                Nice article about Frankamp by Taylor Eldridge. I hope the stint at the Eagle doesn't wreck his career.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...178439641.html
                                Really nice work by Taylor on that article.

Comment

Working...
                                X