2017-2018 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017-2018 Bracketology

Lunardi has released his way-too-early bracketology for the 2017-2018 season. Guess Joe doesn't believe WSU can play in IBA either... http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../iteration/278

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Lunardi has released his way-too-early bracketology for the 2017-2018 season. Guess Joe doesn't believe WSU can play in IBA either... http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../iteration/278
    I am keeping a copy of this bracket; especially for the 1 and 2 seed lines - Joe is way off base IMO.

Comment

Could be fun to have 8k people rooting for SMU or Cincy though. Might buy some brownie points.

Comment

Of course when we actually have a good chance to be a protected seed, Indianapolis and Louisville aren't host sites. I guess Wichita beats going to Spokane or Sacramento like we've been 3 of the last 4 years.

Comment

Boy I love seeing Wichita a 3, SMU and Cincy each at 4's.

Comment

If we are the 3, UK will find a way to work themselves to the 6 line.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Hell I just like seeing them playing in Dallas. Selfishly, I would LOVE that lol
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

No valley representative? Does he expect the conference to fold?

Comment

Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                  Well

Comment

Maybe he is expecting one of the 15 or 16 seeds will be added to the Valley.

Comment

He still has the Shockers in the Valley.....2 schools listed below from the American. I guess it needs updating already.
                      Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

For what it's worth, he appears to have WSU as the auto-bid from the Valley. So there could be a change in a couple of days when he brings out the "slightly less too early" bracketology based on WSU being in the AAC.

Comment

Suellentrop reports the NCAA will give greater value to road wins when it compiles team sheets that guide NCAA selection and seeding in 2018.

See New look at NCAA Bracket at the bottom of this article.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/article161598763.html

A definite move in the right direction IMO. The development of a composite metric system to de-emphasize RPI is still under consideration and might be in place for the 2018-19 season.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 19, 2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Suellentrop reports the NCAA will give greater value to road wins when it compiles team sheets that guide NCAA selection and seeding in 2018.

A definite move in the right direction IMO. The development of a composite metric system to de-emphasize RPI is still under consideration and might be in place for the 2018-19 season.
                            Is this the correct link? It goes to baseball discussion.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Here's the link you wanted.

Here's another link.

NCAA will upgrade the value of road games in seeding, selection

Comment

Working...
                              X