Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC vs Zags

Just curious who you think will win tonight. I say Zags 69 NC 67
    Last edited by kcshocker11; April 3, 2017, 12:46 PM.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    Just curious you think will win tonight. I say Zags 69 NC 67
    roy gets his third n.c. with the tarheels

Comment

Roy has already sold his soul, so he is on his own tonight.
      The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

I REALLY hope the Zags win, but I'm REALLY afraid it's going to be NC in a rout.

The Zags had a relative cake walk into the championship. The field parted like the Red Sea for them all tournament. I'm not sure who's playing the part of Moses in this analogy. Anyway, don't get me wrong, I think they're a solid team and I'm thrilled to see them playing for the championship, but they're going to be relying on NC having an off night if they hope to win this one. Which is entirely possible!
        "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
        -- Pele

Comment

Zags are the better team. They win. Their defense is good and they are balanced. North Carolina doesn't matter.

Comment

Gonzaga wins unless they just can't find an answer for Justin Jackson. Gonzaga is just as good or better at every other spot.

Hoping the mid makes NC bleed their blue blood tonight.

Comment

The AdjEm gap between #1 Gonzaga and #3 UNC is the same as between #3 UNC and #21 Wisconsin.

Of course, Wisconsin beat #2 Villanova, so who the hell knows.

I will be rooting for athletes that had to go to class.

Comment

This is certainly an easy rooting choice (Go Zags). But as for who will win, I have a fear that UNC will. But that's the same fear I had last year against Villanova. Hopefully there will be a similar outcome.

Comment

I'm still for ABR

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                    Gonzaga wins unless they just can't find an answer for Justin Jackson. Gonzaga is just as good or better at every other spot.

Doesn't Jackson usually play the 4? If so Williams does a decent defensive job and Jackson shoots a lot of perimeter jumpers so I'm not sure Collins can't guard him and bother him with his length.

Comment

Carolina by double digits...I personally don't get how the betting line is showing the public favoring Gonzaga.

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post

I believe that Collins can run with Jackson. He's that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                          Carolina by double digits...I personally don't get how the betting line is showing the public favoring Gonzaga.
                          Based on what has happened in the tourney and during the season, I don't see how you would assume UNC is going to win by double digits...of course anything can happen, but Kenpom, the public and Vegas all have it as a close game. Hopefully the Zags beat the tar out of UNC.

Comment

Probably betting with their hearts instead of their heads.

I personally hope Gonzaga wins. They have a great defense and as long as they don't have a bunch of cold streaks offensively I like their chances.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

I'll take Gonzaga +9.5

How much do we wanna lay down?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X