No announcement yet.

NC vs Zags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man, myth, and legend Tyler Self got some burn.
    78-65

Comment

• Tyler F***ing Self is on One Shining Moment but Wichita State is somehow completely absent?
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
        Refs ruined that game. Glad UNC won, but gawd so many fouls called. Awful.
        Pretty impressive run for UNC.
        I want to take back my thanks for this post. I thanked after only reading the first sentence.

Officiating was beyond terrible. Ruined and controlled the second half.

Ultimately, Gonzaga just didn't play well enough to win. Missed too many close ones. Its disappointing, but after the first weekend disappointed, the tournament turned out to be pretty good. Plenty of good games the last two weekends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
          I want to take back my thanks for this post. I thanked after only reading the first sentence.

Officiating was beyond terrible. Ruined and controlled the second half.

Ultimately, Gonzaga just didn't play well enough to win. Missed too many close ones. Its disappointing, but after the first weekend disappointed, the tournament turned out to be pretty good. Plenty of good games the last two weekends.
          Flat footed in the second half... So, WHEN'S THE FLIPPIN' ANNOUNCEMENT ALREADY?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
            And you all should do way more research on that academic issue. LOTS of schools are far worse. Walter Byerz...Twitter follow. Or keep making stupid jokes about it, all good. :)
            Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and ridicule every school that has egregious academic issues. UNC can suck it.

Didn't realize shockerfanmas was such a Tarheel fan.

Comment

• IDK where this goes, but I'd like to thank @Henry Muto for sharing his bracket picks at the beginning of the tourney. I used his bracket picks to set up my first round matchups in the office pool, picked the rest of the teams from there and won the pool this year.

I don't know if it was my luck, Henry's luck or his great seedings, but that guy is REALLY good at handicapping basketball games.

NC was not my favorite (I would have preferred Gonzaga), but I did think they would win (unfortunately).

Comment

Working...
              X