Eric Hamilton leaving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
    Hey, mj -- how did Daishon become the subject of Eric Hamilton's thread? Is it really that hard to start a new one? Even I can do it, and I have no SN technical skill whatsoever.
    Since the thread had stayed on-topic, it wasn't complete and needed to be like all the other posts on SN. mj just helped it along.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

:)

Comment

Nm
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Thank you Eric Hamilton for the excitement you brought to end of game blow-outs! I was always saying to my wife - rather than just talking to myself, "Woman, why won't the Coach, unleash the beast!" Fortunately, she was rarely still engaged in the game and did not notice my reference to her as "Woman" as by then she had quit listening to my gametime rants. I think Eric Hamilton may become a star somewhere - I was always wishing he would be given more minutes to get a chance to settle into a game, or maybe tire out enough not to foul out. I saw him live at that fateful tournament in Orlando two years ago where he really showed no fear of anyone. I hope he transfers to the Unversity of South Florida so I can watch him play here in Tampa! Or even UCF, the other AAC team nearby. Hint, hint.:bball_spin:

Comment

Just announced he is transferring to UNC-Greensboro. Interesting choice - they had a pretty good squad this past season.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Just announced he is transferring to UNC-Greensboro. Interesting choice - they had a pretty good squad this past season.
              Eric could have made the difference in last season's conference championship game against ETSU. Best wishes!

Comment

Hamilton can put a whole new meaning to the term "clearing out the lane".
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Eric is a great athlete. He would strive in an environment with less structure. I have no idea if UNC-G offers that, but I hope he does well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Eric is a great athlete. He would strive in an environment with less structure. I have no idea if UNC-G offers that, but I hope he does well.
                    I think you meant thrive. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      I think you meant thrive. :)
                      He would strive to thrive.

Comment

I wish he could have worked out for us; I liked his energy and demeanor.

Comment

There are a few times and situations when the 'demeanor' (Play Angry) we play is called for.

Comment

Pitt basketball Q&A: Eric Hamilton brings size and experience to a team in need of both - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

By Craig Meyer
                            OCT 29, 2019 9:31 AM

"...In need of an experienced, bigger body, Jeff Capel and his staff turned to Hamilton. A graduate transfer from UNC Greensboro, Hamilton averaged 6.3 points and 4.5 rebounds in 16.4 minutes per game for a team that went 29-7 last season and narrowly missed out on an NCAA tournament berth. His defensive rebounding percentage of 21.4 ranked him among the top 200 players nationally. Prior to that, the former three-star recruit played for two seasons at Wichita State, were he averaged 4.7 points and 1.3 rebounds per game as a sophomore. There, he played with, among others, current Toronto Raptors guard Fred VanVleet, who he said was “like an older brother to me.” Hamilton, an economics major at UNC Greensboro, is pursuing a master’s degree in social work...

Q: You’ve seen college basketball from a lot of different vantage points. Pitt’s your third school. What have you learned from your time in college basketball, both about yourself and the sport as a whole?

A: “It’s truly tough for me because I’ve learned so much. Specifically, what I think I’ve learned is some of the things that are necessary in order for you to be successful at the college level. You have to take things day by day. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. But there are sprints in every single day. Every single day is a sprint to get better. But you’ve got to maintain that over the course of an entire season. The teams that have that mentality every single day end up in a very favorable position...."

Comment

Eric's gone? When did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                Eric's gone? When did that happen?
                                DeAntoni as a freshman is probably better than Eric as a senior.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X