Failed Wichita State Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jes'Me View Post
    Does anyone remember "shadow," the solid black smaller shock that followed WU around, repeating his actions? It's been a long time ago.
    WeeShock?
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Does anyone remember "shadow," the solid black smaller shock that followed WU around, repeating his actions? It's been a long time ago.
      That sounds creepy. Wu probably got a restraining order, which would account for Shadow's absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
        That sounds creepy. Wu probably got a restraining order, which would account for Shadow's absence.
        There are never an absence of shadows
        Last edited by Dark Lord; April 3, 2017, 08:08 PM.
        The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

Talk about "failed"... yikes!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Talk about "failed"... yikes!

Nope, that's WeeShock. Shadow was a black outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
              The first Shadow was Johnson's cheerleading partner. Not very creepy. What I'd really like to know is when Shadow was stopped.
              Attached Files

Comment

The first Shadow was Johnson's cheerleading partner. Not very creepy. What I'd really like to know is when Shadow was stopped.
                I live in Atlanta, and have run into the Clan a couple of time, and those guys would scare me if Inran into them

Comment

Working...
                X