Fire Will Kunkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    I would agree that it is not investigative journalism but for what ever genre it is it was a fun and a feel good segment. Some times something is great if it makes the viewer more informed and feel good about another human being that could be your next door neighbor. Think along the lines of the Andy Griffith Show. Not great TV but it gave insight into everyday people and their strengths and weakness.
    Pogo - Thanks for reminding Washedup that the show plus books are about Kansans. Cherish your state heritage! 🌻🌻🌻
    SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
    gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

"Former KAKE News anchor and Haysville native Jeff Herndon is returning to Wichita after four years as an anchor with Fox-owned WFLD in Chicago.
      “My plans are pretty simple,” Herndon says. “I just wanted to move back to Wichita. I love Kansas and I loved living in Wichita.” As for his next career move, he says that’s still being worked out. “I don’t really have any big future plans,” he says. “Career-wise, I’ve been working in media my entire life and I have no intention of stopping now. But as of today, I’m just looking forward to some fishing, spending time with my family and those Kansas sunsets.” Herndon, a graduate of Wichita State University, first joined KAKE as a part-time sports photographer in 1997."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm thinking Bass fishing...em I right?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          I'm thinking Bass fishing...em I right?
          Yes, "I like 'Big BAss' and I cannot lie!"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Turned the channel as soon as I saw Kunkle doing sports tonight. Grow up KWCH!

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
              And to add insult to injury, Jeffrey Parsons is also there. Why?

Comment

Turn to the dufuses on 10 and 3?

Comment

As much crap as many on here give him, if you take a gander at his Twitter page, his political beliefs are strongly in line with the majority on this board.

Please don't let this devolve into a political discussion, but many of you would find him more likable haha.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    As much crap as many on here give him, if you take a gander at his Twitter page, his political beliefs are strongly in line with the majority on this board.

Please don't let this devolve into a political discussion, but many of you would find him more likable haha.
                    If you want to avoid a political discussion then why did you introduce his political beliefs to this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                      If you want to avoid a political discussion then why did you introduce his political beliefs to this thread?
                      Just to upset the intolerant and closed-minded.

Comment

Will Kunkle as usual had NOTHING positive to say about WSU tonight and he wasn't even in that new studio that KWCH has.. Seriously, can't 12 news just buy out his contract and get rid of that loser?

Comment

Will Kunkle as usual had NOTHING positive to say about WSU tonight and he wasn't even in that new studio that KWCH has.. Seriously, can't 12 news just buy out his contract and get rid of that loser?
                          You mean you still watch him?

Comment

Degrade me all you want.. As long as this thread is visable enough for every news director in Kansas to see. Kunkle belongs in the KC market.

Comment

Will Who?
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

My wife has stopped watching KWCH because of that jackwad. Too bad because we like the news and weather people for KWCH.

I miss Bruce. He could be arrogant but he knew where his bread was buttered when it came to viewers’ sports allegiance.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X