Wichita State v Kentucky game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    This place bans people like Cold but then lets Bluegrass hillbillies post at will on here. So weird.
    Someone embarrassing themselves is great for Monday afternoon entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kentucky123 View Post
      No Kansas isn't on our level either. They've only won 3 National Championships. They belong in the same class as Louisville, UCONN etc...
      Hey snaggletooth, go back to your log cabin and brush your tooth and come back tomorrow when you might be sober to try again. Your the answer to the question..."is meth bad for your health."

Comment

• I just want to know where all of our resident KU fans are now that we have a UK fan here saying they are not on the same level. For all the times I've had to sit here and watch obvious KU fans on SN get super sensitive about odds and ends, I would think they would surface awfully fast when something like this is going on :)

Comment

• Thank you moderation crew for finally dropping the hammer.

Later loser.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It doesn't matter because he won't be saying anything else here on Shockernet.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Kentucky123 View Post
              UK fans don't hate Shocker fans. You're looked upon as a nuisance if anything.
              albeit one of the tougher nuisances you face
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                It doesn't matter because he won't be saying anything else here on Shockernet.

You admins ruin all the fun!

Comment

• It's funny when ppl troll. It means we're under their skin, and a threat. And with their comments, they leash themselves to us.

Comment

• Do not feed the trolls.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      You admins ruin all the fun!
                      That was not fun. That wasn't even D-level smack talk.

This Kentucky fan obviously has an inferiority complex with Wichita State. Wichita State obviously chinked his armor far more than he would ever like to admit. But he cares about WSU obviously. That's why he's still thinking about us even though our season ended 24 hours ago. And even took the time to post here. Kudos to him for recognizing the program we have.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• NASCAR channel must be out for all of the dumbasses who live in my state of Kentucky to be on here...
                        Don't lump us all in with the inbreds and rednecks from Hazard, Richmond, Jessup, and other mountain counties on the east side of the state. But be rest assured, it's about 95% of the population...lol
                        You have NO idea how may "friends" and actual family members I had to delete off of my Facebook yesterday and today, because they are an insecure bunch that have to measure their you know what's about anything UK related...

Comment

• I was about to go FevCold on his arse.
                          :-)

Comment

• Show me your two degrees from the University of Kentucky and I'll show you mine from Wichita State University.

I'm guessing you can't because most any educated person would have a little more class and respect than this. Therefore, STFU about your superiority complex. I promise that I love WSU a whole hell of a lot more than you love UK.

We get it. Kentucky has more money, history, recruiting advantages, etc. than Wichita State. Still, we are quite proud of the basketball played here in Wichita.

Don't you have NCAA rules to go break? I figured that an elite college basketball fan like you would have better things to do than talk to us mid-major hicks.

EDIT: Dang, he's going to miss my note.
                            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              Show me your two degrees from the University of Kentucky and I'll show you mine from Wichita State University.

I'm guessing you can't because most any educated person would have a little more class and respect than this. Therefore, STFU about your superiority complex. I promise that I love WSU a whole hell of a lot more than you love UK.

We get it. Kentucky has more money, history, recruiting advantages, etc. than Wichita State. Still, we are quite proud of the basketball played here in Wichita.

Don't you have NCAA rules to go break? I figured that an elite college basketball fan like you would have better things to do than talk to us mid-major hicks.

EDIT: Dang, he's going to miss my note.
                              He's still reading. You can be sure of that. :). Can't get us out of his head I guess

Comment

• I know KY is a moonshine state, but it never occurred to me they had as many baldknobbers as SW Missouri.

Lexington is a nice little town. A lot of green and trees. Was not impressed with Rupp Arena though. Very surprised at how underwhelming it looks; especially from the outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X