No announcement yet.

Wichita State v Kentucky game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK fans don't hate Shocker fans. You're looked upon as a nuisance if anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kentucky123 View Post
      UK fans don't hate Shocker fans. You're looked upon as a nuisance if anything.
      If we didn't matter to you, we couldn't be a nuisance. You just realize how lucky you aren't 0-2 against us in the tourney. Your luck will run out
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by bighouse View Post
        how bout you go f*ck yourself :)
        Good one man. Did you come up with that gem all by yourself or did you get Gregg Marshall's wife (aka Dee Snider) to help you?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Can someone give me an early Christmas present and make Fever a moderator?
          Doesn't a moderator have to display some sense of moderation? Next topic.

Comment

Best not to inhale the fumes when you are making moonshine.....

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
              If we didn't matter to you, we couldn't be a nuisance. You just realize how lucky you aren't 0-2 against us in the tourney. Your luck will run out
              Lucky? Look kid, Wichita State has a good little team. I'll give you that but let's not get things twisted, you're not on our level. Not now. Not ever.

Comment

• Back to the still site Tickle, your entertainment value has waned considerably. We've no more use for you today. Try again tomorrow.

Comment

Such a Nuisance that you have to go out of your way to register on an opposing message board to tell people that.

Comment

Lucky? Look kid, Wichita State has a good little team. I'll give you that but let's not get things twisted, you're not on our level. Not now. Not ever.
                    Thanks to a little luck you aren't 0-2 against us. Fact
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Good one man. Did you come up with that gem all by yourself or did you get Gregg Marshall's wife (aka Dee Snider) to help you?
                      You know what's funny? You're on OUR leash, as proven by you posting on our board. Sweating much?

Comment

Except for that whole 2013 year ...

Comment

It is probably a nuisance to be reminded twice now that there is only a 5 point total differential in two huge meetings. We may have lost them both, but we were playing toe to toe down to the last shot both times. If WSU is nothing more than a nuisance, fine. But it sure says a lot about the Kentucky program to A. Not acknowledge a legitimate foe with any level of respect, and B. Not be able to take 5 star recruits and put away a "crappy MVC school" with the whole world watching.

I can see why there is some insecurity happening. It's not even a given that UK will come into next season ranked higher than WSU. Nuisance indeed.

Comment

Says the guy who's been regurgitating the same garbage KU fans did for years. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                              Says the guy who's been regurgitating the same garbage KU fans did for years. :)
                              So you're saying as fans go, UK isn't very original, they're KU's biotch too?

Comment

• I love that now Kentucky fans are now as insecure towards us as KU fans. Its fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X