Wichita State v Kentucky game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kentucky123 View Post
    5 points or 50 points, we sent you mid major arses home the only 2 times we've ever faced you. and for the record, we have the top recruiting class coming in AGAIN next year so don't think you're gonna want us again. You'll just get your feelings hurt. AGAIN
    The best college players money can buy... isn't that Calipari's motto?

Comment

UK owns KU too, 22-8 head to head record. As a matter of fact, we own the entire state of Kansas.
      I suppose KU is not on your level either. By your logic, you are not on UCLA's level because they won a bunch of titles 40 years ago.

Comment

• I'm just glad we have one UK fan that cares enough to come over and validate the fact that they are indeed the worst fanbase on the planet. UCLA rolls them in a few days and the entire state of Kentucky and their small town "media" circle jerk will be back to being irrelevant again for another 8 months.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          I don't think you realize how far UK has fallen in recent years. Cal is going to lose scholarships and is desperately trying to get his graduated player rates up. Not going to happen.
          UK's APR is 980 and we will graduate 3 players this year. 4 Final 4's in 7 years isn't exactly "fallen".

Comment

UK's APR is 980 and we will graduate 3 players this year. 4 Final 4's in 7 years isn't exactly "fallen".
            It is according to your fans inflated egos lol
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              I'm just glad we have one UK fan that cares enough to come over and validate the fact that they are indeed the worst fanbase on the planet. UCLA rolls them in a few days and the entire state of Kentucky and their small town "media" circle jerk will be back to being irrelevant again for another 8 months.
              Small town? Lexington's population is over 400,000. Hardly small town. That;s rich coming from a small town basketball team. lol

Comment

I'm just glad we have one UK fan that cares enough to come over and validate the fact that they are indeed the worst fanbase on the planet. UCLA rolls them in a few days and the entire state of Kentucky and their small town "media" circle jerk will be back to being irrelevant again for another 8 months.
                Eh. Louisville is pretty good in football. Which must really sting Kentucky fans.

Comment

Small town? Lexington's population is over 400,000. Hardly small town. That;s rich coming from a small town basketball team. lol
                  There you have it, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    I suppose KU is not on your level either. By your logic, you are not on UCLA's level because they won a bunch of titles 40 years ago.
                    No Kansas isn't on our level either. They've only won 3 National Championships. They belong in the same class as Louisville, UCONN etc...

Comment

• I miss Co|d.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        There you have it, folks.
                        I don't think he even realizes what he just said

Comment

Did I stutter? Yes, small town. Your "media" acts like a high school rag tag bunch of groupies that fellate Kentucky athletes on an hourly basis. Pretty small time.

And you might wanna hop on the wiki and check the population of Wichita, f***tard.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            I miss Co|d.
                            This place bans people like Cold but then lets Bluegrass hillbillies post at will on here. So weird.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              I don't think he even realizes what he just said
                              Sometimes it's better to just let someone keep talking and "remove all doubt"

Comment

Did I stutter? Yes, small town. Your "media" acts like a high school rag tag bunch of groupies that fellate Kentucky athletes on an hourly basis. Pretty small time.

And you might wanna hop on the wiki and check the population of Wichita, f***tard.
                                It's 20 right? 16 players on the Roster, Marshall, his wife and 2 kids. The rest of the coaches drive in for games.

We don't joke when we say WSU basketball is the only game in town...

Comment

Working...
                                X