• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Fox is a phenomenal player
    Yet Landry looked better than him..

Comment

• KY has great coaching. They survive a last second win against a double-digit seed thar landed in the tournament only because they won a crappy conference tournament. But they recover to win by multiple possessions against a mighty 3 seed.
      Or was WSU possibly underseeded.
      Phi Alpha

Comment

• Shamet or Ball?
        Phi Alpha

Comment

• Landry could have gotten 50

Comment

• As we've seen before, the games get easier for Kentucky once they get past WSU -- doesn't really matter what the seeding is. Of course, that was true for Louisville in the Final Four, too.

Comment

• Fox had the luxury of UCLA taking Bam out of the game but he can get to the rim ala Westbrook esque

Makes what Landry did against him that more impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                As we've seen before, the games get easier for Kentucky once they get past WSU -- doesn't really matter what the seeding is. Of course, that was true for Louisville in the Final Four, too.
                This.

And it makes me sick.

Comment

• Florida - Wisconsin game did not disappoint. What a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    Florida - Wisconsin game did not disappoint. What a game.
                    Did that just happen?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                      Did that just happen?!?!
                      One heck of a way to finish that game. End of regulation and end of OT. Wow...

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                        Did that just happen?!?!
                        Lol it was pretty badass. It's what this tournament has been missing.

Comment

• So the SEC is actually the premier basketball conference now?

Comment

• Game of the tournament so far! I'm mildly interested in the Elite Eight though. Only mildly. As long as South Carolina and/or Gonzaga are still playing, I'm still interested. UNC/Kentucky should be a national championship game, not an Elite Eight game. Sadly, I could give 2 craps about either team. The good news is, we are guaranteed to have 1 non P5 school in the Final Four. Unfortunately, I really think it's going to be between Kansas and the UNC/Kentucky winner for the title. Those look like the 3 best teams by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              Lol it was pretty badass. It's what this tournament has been missing.
                              Right...we are used to seeing these fantastic finishes in the first round. It took game number 60 in the tourney for a buzzer beater.

Comment

• Well....

You live the runner 3. You die by the runner 3.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X