Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post
    Wow - if I were an Arkansas fan I would have to listen on the radio as my TV would be broken. Between the reviewed tip and still the wrong call...the charge but no call, then the guy's foot shuffle and no travel call. That was rough.
    it's fixed

Comment

• 8 fouls to 1 in the second half of the Rhode Island vs Oregon game

Comment

• Heels got lots of love at the end of that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          8 fouls to 1 in the second half of the Rhode Island vs Oregon game
          Like 5 straight possessions the announcers have said "Brooks lucky not to pick up his 4th"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Like 5 straight possessions the announcers have said "Brooks lucky not to pick up his 4th"
            He's allowed to reach in with out any repercussions in this game.

Comment

• Horrible charge call to give Oregon the ball...Not surprised

Comment

• Another "lucky to not pick up his 4th". That's like 18 lucky breaks on fouls for the same player. One starts to think...not luck.

Comment

• This Sweet 16 is gonna be a snoozefest.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Hey look another blown call benefiting the power team

Comment

• Still awaiting the official apology from the NCAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        LOL, even when they review these plays they still get the **** wrong.

Corrupt as hell. This game will be given to Carolina.
                        Bo Boroski had to practically beg Lamont Simpson to review that play. Then Lamont almost walked away after the first look. Really, really rubbed me the wrong way.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• That out of bounds call in the Baylor game is proof that refs do "make up" calls

Comment

• I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I am changing that stance after watching this NCAA tourney. Starting with the annual criminal underseeding of the Shockers, to the absolute handing UNC a win over Arkansas, and finally to the Rhode Island getting the shaft vs Oregon +3. I am bitter, angry, and done with basketball for a while. I can't believe this bs that is being shoved down our throats in the name of college basketball. Maybe there would be hope if I actually thought that anything would change, but I expect more of the same next year from the from the NCAA and the clueless selection committee. They talk about change, but we know that nothing will be done. The P5 has no incentive to change and will make sure that the likes of WSU, Dayton, URI are always going to have every disadvantage possible, be it the lack of quaility wins, too many bad losses, not passing the eye test, too high of an RPI or whatever. It is corrupt and that is all there is too it.

End of rant.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Hey, yet another blown call benefiting the power team ..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                                I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I am changing that stance after watching this NCAA tourney. Starting with the annual criminal underseeding of the Shockers, to the absolute handing UNC a win over Arkansas, and finally to the Rhode Island getting the shaft vs Oregon +3. I am bitter, angry, and done with basketball for a while. I can't believe this bs that is being shoved down our throats in the name of college basketball. Maybe there would be hope if I actually thought that anything would change, but I expect more of the same next year from the from the NCAA and the clueless selection committee. They talk about change, but we know that nothing will be done. The P5 has no incentive to change and will make sure that the likes of WSU, Dayton, URI are always going to have every disadvantage possible, be it the lack of quaility wins, too many bad losses, not passing the eye test, too high of an RPI or whatever. It is corrupt and that is all there is too it.

End of rant.
                                So I'm seeing a ray of hope if this is true in that the Koch Brothers ought to be able to set the table nicely for us in the future with their bank accounts

Comment

Working...
                                X