No announcement yet.

Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny watching protected seeded Duke play a de facto road game in the NCAA Tournament. No wonder K never schedules road games. Can't handle it.

Welcome to non-P5 basketball nubs.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Hey look.. Duke getting the friendly whistle late. Might be too late

Comment

• ACC obviously criminally overrated this year. Thank God Cuse didn't get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          ACC obviously criminally overrated this year. Thank God Cuse didn't get in.
          Only 1 ACC team will make it past the first weekend.

Comment

And you know what's really messed up? They *almost* got in. Mainly because of their run to the final four last year, even though that's not supposed to matter. Which basically equates to "because Syracuse".

Comment

• I haven't tallied it up, but ACC teams had to give up 80+ in their games. With a lot of great seeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                I haven't tallied it up, but ACC teams had to give up 80+ in their games. With a lot of great seeds.
                I read on Twitter that the ACC will get at minimum 14.4 million less than they did last year from NCAA credits. That's assuming UNC wins it all too

Comment

Sad thing is all will be forgotten next year when they get 12 teams in and the cycle continues on.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I am bummed Baylor won. Not because of a B12 bias, but because after watching just the highlights makes my eyes hurt.

Comment

• *******. My bracket's busted, and there aren't really even any underdogs left. Hoping for a final of Gonzaga/Xavier-Butler.

Comment

• 27-8 free throw disparity for URI-Oregon. Was it really that egregious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post
                          Wow - if I were an Arkansas fan I would have to listen on the radio as my TV would be broken. Between the reviewed tip and still the wrong call...the charge but no call, then the guy's foot shuffle and no travel call. That was rough.
                          We expect this sort of treatment.

Comment

• Not an NCAA tourney game but 5th seeded Ole Miss knocked of #1 seeded Syracuse at Syracuse 85-80 on Saturday in NIT play.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 20, 2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Not an NCAA tourney game but 5th seeded Ole Miss knocked of #1 seeded Syracuse at Syracuse 85-80 on Saturday in NIT play.
                              Could not have happened to a more deserving school.

Comment

• Coach Marshall as a gues analyst! This should be fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X