Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post
    I personally find this tourney the most unmemorable since I started watching. I'd rank it last of the ones I've watched. Hopefully tomorrow changes that.
    Easily one of the worst I've seen as well. Wolverines-Pokes and cyclones-Boilermakers were the only games that I thought were really good. Tried to get into the Gaels-Wildcats but just couldn't... It seems the refs have been blowing the whistles a lot the last couple of days.

Comment

• I concur. Boring tournament thus far. Seems so scripted to what the committee (errrr I mean CBS) designed. Unless tomorrow proves otherwise.
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Watching Louisville vs Michigan. Gonna be a good game. Just thinking about how this is the point where really good teams start losing and it's gonna happen to all but one champion. There is no shame in losing and there is no reason to get stressed out about it. I mean, even Nova is already out. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          Watching Louisville vs Michigan. Gonna be a good game. Just thinking about how this is the point where really good teams start losing and it's gonna happen to all but one champion. There is no shame in losing and there is no reason to get stressed out about it. I mean, even Nova is already out. Enjoy the ride.
          C

Completely agree. I will be disappointed if we lose today, obviously, but I this season has been really fun watching our guys all develop. And I know that if we go down, it will be with 100% energy and hustle til the final buzzer.

Just going to enjoy the game, seeing our Shox continue to take the next step and then the next step, and the next. I love this team. Absolutely love it.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            C

Completely agree. I will be disappointed if we lose today, obviously, but I this season has been really fun watching our guys all develop. And I know that if we go down, it will be with 100% energy and hustle til the final buzzer.

Just going to enjoy the game, seeing our Shox continue to take the next step and then the next step, and the next. I love this team. Absolutely love it.
            I hope for your sake that's true. Especially that Marshall stays. Look at Mason after Larranaga. We did alright the first twom seasons since we still had Coach L's recruits, but this season was our first winning one (and non-losing in conference) since 2012-2013. Some of that was the move to the A-10, but still...

Comment

• Originally posted by ACW View Post
              I hope for your sake that's true. Especially that Marshall stays. Look at Mason after Larranaga. We did alright the first twom seasons since we still had Coach L's recruits, but this season was our first winning one (and non-losing in conference) since 2012-2013. Some of that was the move to the A-10, but still...
              I think the support at WSU is greater than Mason. Mason has so many other things to compete against. Whereas WSU can draw 6-7k a game in down years (90s). If Marshall were to leave, we would fall off a bit, but I think we could find another coach that could keep it going.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I think the support at WSU is greater than Mason. Mason has so many other things to compete against. Whereas WSU can draw 6-7k a game in down years (90s). If Marshall were to leave, we would fall off a bit, but I think we could find another coach that could keep it going.
                Well, I suppose that's true...I think you insulted the city though XD

Comment

• Another of my Elite 8 goes down. Dammit.

Comment

Well, I suppose that's true...I think you insulted the city though XD
                    Which city?

Comment

Which city?
                      Wichita. Unless I'm COMPLETELY misreading the post, which is possible.

Comment

Wichita. Unless I'm COMPLETELY misreading the post, which is possible.
                        Well, there is definitely more to do in DC. Even for college hoops, you have MD, Georgetown. And still Virginia and other programs. Then all the pro sports.

Wichita State is our pro team, for intents and purposes.

Comment

• The Wolverines advance. They don't look too bad bypassing Morris for Walton now. Morris was a no-show last night.

Comment

Well, there is definitely more to do in DC. Even for college hoops, you have MD, Georgetown. And still Virginia and other programs. Then all the pro sports.

Wichita State is our pro team, for intents and purposes.
                            Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Just like Alabama: What ELSE is there to do in Tuscaloosa?

Comment

• Michigan beating UL put me back in 1st place in my work pool. I needed that one. Nice job Wolverines!

Comment

• KU catches a break as Bridges gets injured in the opening minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X