Missouri State Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MSUBear42 View Post
    Resources he has to work with?? We have the best arena in the conference. Best locker rooms. A very good city that will back a winning team. What more resources could he need? He's an awful excuse for a coach.
    I think your a little higher on the arena, locker rooms and the city than most.

Comment

• Missouri state does have a very nice arena/campus area. I have no idea about their locker rooms.

Comment

Resources he has to work with?? We have the best arena in the conference. Best locker rooms. A very good city that will back a winning team. What more resources could he need? He's an awful excuse for a coach.
        What you don't have is our history and tradition. I'm afraid you can't buy that

However I will agree you have the nicest arena. And IMO you have the third best team in the conference. You guys could be poised to do something good next year

Comment

I was very impressed with the arena! I was also impressed with the great seating available to the away fans.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Lusk will be competing for conference championships once WSU is in the AAC. SWOMO's administration knows they just need to stall until that happens.

Comment

Working...
            X