Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Connor says eff Vegas!
    Nope. Paul Janssen had money on this one. He always has the under on WSU games.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• No Saturday swoon this year.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Frankamp is a sharpshooter and I Love sharpshooters!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Time to destroy some Jailbirds on Sunday.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Heck of a game Bears. Had me on edge the whole game.

Way to go Shox !!!

Comment

• and there was that brunette again

Comment

• Well I said Missouri State was a dangerous team and they certainly are but despite a horrendous start and a bad finish to the 1st half Shaq, Conner and Markis lead us to the Championship game where all is right with the world with the two dominant teams in the league fighting it out one more time as it should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Time to destroy some Jailbirds on Sunday.
                  What's the mood on The Parole Board? Confident?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Nope. Paul Janssen had money on this one. He always has the under on WSU games.
                    I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think he is just incompetent pure and simple.

Comment

• Hope the whole team wears those egregiously gold shoes SHAQ had on tonite.
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Shaq was so strong. Markis had some huge 2nd half jumpers when we needed them. Conner hit some big threes in both halves. Players came up big when they needed to.

I haven't seen the stats, but I don't think the starters have played that much in quite a while. Good to be young.

I've wondered how this team will do in a big game that is close after losing Fred and Ron...they took a haymaker in the first few minutes and came back swinging. This team is playing angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                          Hope the whole team wears those egregiously gold shoes SHAQ had on tonite.
                          I think its time to break out the yellow uniforms, IIRC we haven't seen them this year.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Get real-time COLLEGEBASKETBALL basketball coverage and scores as Missouri State Bears takes on Wichita State Shockers. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com

lot of minutes out of our backcourt

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              What's the mood on The Parole Board? Confident?
                              Well they're happy to see WSU "expel energy" in this one. That'll give them the advantage.

They were all really excited and were posting a lot early in this one after MSU got off to a hot start, but that has slowly trickled to crickets. So maybe they're a little worried?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's pretty crazy that we consider a game with a 15 point margin a close win.

Comment

Working...
                                X