WSU Versus S. Dakota St. Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Well, just studied the Season Stat Sheet and processing the Season thus far and this is what a guy that has never made one thin dime coaching predicts might work for our rotation next game.

1. Smith 2. Shamet 3. MM 4. Willis 5. Shaq.

CF and Austin will be called on for every game and will have hot games. Now let's just say with the issues of Shaq and fouls we can't afford to start him, then what?

1. Smith 2. Shamet 3. Brown 4. MM 5. Willis.

Against Oklahoma, I think 3G did play both Brown and MM at the same time in the 2nd half and I still think they are 2 of our 5 top players IMO. In real tough and close games, our rotation of 10 may go back to 9 unless team fouls are a problem until the game is decided. These are only guesses but I do expect some more adjustments made after last night.
    Has Willis played the 5 yet this year? I expected him to have more minutes at the 5 than I remember him playing.

Comment

Last 4 years there has been a noticeable drop in attendance around Christmas. Definitely going to be worse after the wheels fell off, as we saw coming back from the tournament.

Comment

There's a lot going on around the holidays, and a lot of people in and out of town, so I think a number of unused seats is to be expected based on recent history.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

GA tickets are already on sale to the public.

Comment

Shockers are angry and hungry. Jackrabbit is delicious. Will get ugly. Shockers by a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
              Has Willis played the 5 yet this year? I expected him to have more minutes at the 5 than I remember him playing.
              Don't know if Willis has or will play the 5 much and I doubt we ever see these 5 start. However, if Shaq is grounded for a spell, this would be a solid 5 on the floor that can also rebound as Shaq gets a breather. I hope to see some Brown and MM sightings together playing because they are 2 of our 5 best players at times IMO.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Eat Mor Rabitt!

Comment

They should put the tix up for sale now. Give people time to make plans. I'll be there.

Comment

After listening to Coach Marshall on his radio show tonight my sense is that if you want to get on the floor you better be bringing some sense of urgency and effort to practice and if you want to stay on the floor that better carryover to game time.

Comment

Kers 100
                      Bits 60
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

I don't think this is gonna be pretty. 80-59 Elmer.
                        Attached Files
                        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Were gonna kick ass! WU 103 other guys 63
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'm thinking about heading to Wichita early on Thursday from Omaha to watch this game. Any advice should I buy GA tickets from the University or get reserve tickets from stubhub? Stub hub might be a bit cheaper but the seats aren't that great. I need three tickets. Any advice would be welcome.

Comment

If I read correctly last night, the GA seats are already on sale if you call the ticket office.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

We sure could use a confidence booster. Not sure if this team has learned how to play angry yet, but this would be the game to do it in.

Student attendance will suffer again because it's now Christmas break. But I think everyone else will still come. I think we'll have close to 10,000 butts in seats, no where near 8,000. I think the fans will show up to support the team and cheer angry.

Shockers - 81
                                Bunnies - 64

Comment

Working...
                                X