Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU Versus St. Louis Predictions and Pregame Discussions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shockers 80

Bills 62

Comment

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
      Lol. SLU will have a more talented roster than WSU in just two years time. Travis Ford is a horrible coach but he can recruit. And SLU has the bag men too. I hate them and hope you all win by 100 but Travis Ford will get it done one way or another.
      The stupid in this post is off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
        Open as a 27 point favorite. Look how far SLU has fell.
        Replacing SLU with CSU for a non-con H/H series would seem to be an upgrade at this point.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Seats left for tomorrow, even reserved seats.

Go Shockers ‏@GoShockers: 9m9 minutes ago

Get your reserved seating for tomorrow night's game vs Saint Louis! 7pm tip in Charles Koch Arena. #watchus

�� http://bit.ly/2gJdBMl

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
            The stupid in this post is off the charts.
            I guess I am an easy mark on here since I used to troll on MVCfans and whatnot but I don't get why this is so controversial.

Next year SLU adds the #56 and #139 players in the country according to Rivals and they will have three new transfers ready to go. One who was the second leading scorer at UCF last year. The second and third who started for Big Ten teams last year (Michigan State and Rutgers). And in 2018 they add the #16 player in the nation according to Rivals. That is a lot of talent on paper.

Comment

The latest procrastinators have the shockers wining BIG!

Nolan - 37.0
              Massey - 29.0
              RPI Forecst - 32.0
              Sagarin - 32.6
              Vegas - 27.0

Ill take the Shockers

WSU - 90
              SLU - 60

Comment

I think we're going to continue to be better than SLU for the foreseeable future, but everything does indicate that SLU should get substantially better in the next few years. I don't think it makes sense to give up the home and home yet.

I'm also never going to complain when WSU plays a game that doesn't require me getting on the interstate to see in person.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  If you're serious, I'd probably be interested. My boss has been using the company tickets for customers more often lately. I mean, I know that's what they're for, but dammit man!
                  I'm back. Mrs p came home at lunch and took them with her to give to her boss. I guess sucking up is more important.

Comment

I would have no problem having the home and home series with both Tulsa and St. Louis continue and add Colorado State to that mix as well. If we have to give up a buy game with a D-II team every other year or even one with South Carolina State or Maryland Eastern Shore I could easily live with that. And it doesn't have to be those 3. Would love to have Creighton in the mix but it takes two to tango. Obviously, it appears much easier said than done.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      I'm back. Mrs p came home at lunch and took them with her to give to her boss. I guess sucking up is more important.
                      All good man. I can't disagree. :)
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Pre-Game article from Sully focusing on Markis. Apparently, Markis' surgically repaired right knee (to repair a slight tear in his meniscus) has been bothering him with soreness and swelling but has been getting gradually better. He said he felt pretty close to 100% against CSU and he is regaining confidence that the knee will hold up.

Also discussed SLU's recruiting class and that WSU and SLU are discussing extending the series.

Comment

December 5th Quotables: Gregg Marshall

Comment

Over on the Billiken forum, the only talk about this game is which way to bet against the giant spread. No real talk of basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Over on the Billiken forum, the only talk about this game is which way to bet against the giant spread. No real talk of basketball.
                              Most have WSU to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Let me guess, is there stimulating conversation over there about what St. Louis area high school everyone attended and also about what great moves the Cardinals will make during the winter meetings? Or is it mostly about the chances of an MLS team coming to St. Louis and everyone recounting their favorite stories about getting robbed in the Central West End?

The last time we played up there, we ended up with more fans in their student section that they had. It was glorious. All this SLUH talk, it is giving me the itch to create a new account over there. I miss Clock Tower and the BackhandtheRican guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X