Kansas Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in the same boat.

But my scenario = I need KU and UCLA to win this weekend.

After that is semantics

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      Im in the same boat.

After that is semantics
      I have all of the Final 4 teams still in and KU and UCLA playing in the championship game. While I am leading now the semifinal games are worth 16 points and the championship is worth 32 I think. A few others have picked UCLA and Memphis and I am certain that if either wins the championship I will not win the pool. What worries me is that Bill Self and his team seemed all to satisfied with just winning to get to the Final 4.

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock
        What worries me is that Bill Self and his team seemed all to satisfied with just winning to get to the Final 4.
        I think it was more of a relieved feeling rather than being satisfied. Losing to Davidson would have been terrible for the players and coaches and I bet they were playing not to lose, rather than to win. - I have a feeling they're going to be lights out on saturday and we'll get to see a great game.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock
          Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
          Im in the same boat.

After that is semantics
          I have all of the Final 4 teams still in and KU and UCLA playing in the championship game. While I am leading now the semifinal games are worth 16 points and the championship is worth 32 I think. A few others have picked UCLA and Memphis and I am certain that if either wins the championship I will not win the pool. What worries me is that Bill Self and his team seemed all to satisfied with just winning to get to the Final 4.
          We are going of of ESPN's Points.

If Memphis wins im done.
          If UNC beats KU saturday I still have chance I believe as long as they dont win.

Either way go bruins and hawks! :D :shock: :-x

Comment

Working...
          X