WSU vs Michigan State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give CJ Browns minutes
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

• How about Marshall starts our bench until the starting five can figure their **** out. Horrible effort and way too much going on in their heads right now.

Comment

• Flip the starters and bench. CF, LS, and SM in the rotation. ZB and RK only foul trouble spot minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
          Zach Brown is horrendous. He doesn't block out or even jump for a rebound, shoot free throws, hit shots, guard, oh hell he doesn't do anything
          It sounds like you need to call in to the Coach's Show the next time it is on to let Marshall know since he keeps playing Brown.

Comment

• Frankamp, Reaves, mcduffie, Willis, Nurger . Need that lineup as they are the only ones trying it seems

Comment

• Not to pile on....but how in the world can you be playing Brown right now. Laundry and Conner have not been good options either. Conner had a great assist to Michigan State. He's better off throwing the ball out of bounds! These guys better start producing.

Comment

• STARTING five have 4 pts, Bench 5 have 25 points - maybe it is time to shorten the STARTERS and play the BENCH

Comment

• I'm speechless and memeless.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Our bench got outscored by the Michigan State bench, 24-15.
                    Incorrect. WSU bench 25 to 'MSU 24.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• guys that haven't embarrassed themselves this week

Nurger
                      Conner
                      Reaves
                      McDuffie
                      Smith
                      THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        I'm speechless and memeless.
                        Not a good sign.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
                          You guys are hilarious...too high with the highs...too low with the lows. Michigan State is the aggressor...we are back on our heels.
                          When two of your starters have combined for:

4/17 FG (24%), 1/7 3PT (14%), 0/10 FT (0%)

Over the course of 3 halves, resentment is bound to grow a little. That's unprecedented levels of bad from our starters in recent memory. Getting beaten by Louisville and MSU isn't that bad, but circumstantially we should perform better than this. Louisville struggled to handle a bad Old Dominion team in regulation and had 14 hours of rest. Michigan State has been handled by every good team they've faced and should be exhausted from travel. Getting handled by both at this point in the season is a bad look.

Not the end of shocker basketball but that doesn't make the product on the court look any better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            It sounds like you need to call in to the Coach's Show the next time it is on to let Marshall know since he keeps playing Brown.
                            Well hell it was inevitible... the anti-conversationalist "but are you the coach" poster has arrived, like a turd in an already putrid punch bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Incorrect. WSU bench 25 to 'MSU 24.
                              Okay. I guess they missed 10 pts when they showed it on the TV.

Comment

• And a quick foul on Morris

Comment

Working...
                                X