No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Michigan State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSU is a great team that played a tough schedule. They also have a dominating post dude. We may be in trouble.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
      MSU is a great team that played a tough schedule. They also have a dominating post dude. We may be in trouble.
      Who is this dominating post dude you speak of? Miles Bridges plays on the wing.

Comment

its Vegas versus the Other Statisticians today:

Nolan - 17.0 Shockers
        Sagarin - 9.0 Shockers
        Vegas - (-5.5) Spartans

I'll take the Shockers by 7.0

Shockers 71
        Michigan State 64

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Who is this dominating post dude you speak of? Miles Bridges plays on the wing.
          My mistake then, I thought he was a post player. He seemed to play like one in the tape I saw.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
            My mistake then, I thought he was a post player. He seemed to play like one in the tape I saw.
            I guess he probably does play the power forward position. Plays similar to a Cleanthony Early, though. Rashard might be the best choice to defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              I guess he probably does play the power forward position. Plays similar to a Cleanthony Early, though. Rashard might be the best choice to defend him.
              Just not Shaq, because he'll foul out in about 7 plays.

Comment

Hopefully Michigan State will have tired legs. They played in Hawaii to start the season, flew to NYC for a game against Kentucky, then back to Michigan and now down to the Bahamas. Their starters have played pretty heavily the last two days.

Comment

My two cents: if I had predicted a loss no one would be mad at me. Same goes for tons of people here. It's a body of work thing. And it's not a big deal at all. I like the guy actually. Makes the board more fun.

Comment

MSU has 2 good shot blockers: Miles Bridges (1.7 BPG) and Nick Ward (1.5 BPG). They may make it difficult for us to score inside.
                    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Little Ninjas Tum Tum 62
                      Play Angry 3G Shockers 65

Comment

Following No. 24 Michigan State's loss to No. 20 Baylor on Thursday, coach Tom Izzo apologized to his Spartans for putting together a schedule that left little time to practice.

Comment

Pus*ies

Comment

Go at bridges all game

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                              It'll be close, and our young guys will battle, but ultimately, we'll come up short and lose by 5.
                              Good call. I'm going to start paying closer attention to your prediction posts!

Comment

When did C. Lemons get another scholarship with the Shocks? Wasn't that him I saw throwing the ball away down in the Bahamas on Turkey Day?

Comment

Working...
                                X