WSU Versus Michigan State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Michigan State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. The turkey got a jump on us with Company on the way. Thus our dining experience began later as the Louisville game begin. YIKES!!! During the 1st half with company while eating, I had to be civil. Otherwise, I might have been gobbling loudly while regurgitating turkey, and spitting up feathers. Now that it is over, pass the pecan pie and I will smother it with whipped creme and move on with more Shocker hoops in hopes that the best is yet to come.

So now, no motley crew but rather tum, tum, tums as we play the Spartans and recover from lots of grub. On the bright side, coming out of here with 2 wins and beating one ranked team is better than Orlando already. There will be no time for scuba-diving but rather hardwood diving for loose balls and rebounds like there is no tomorrow.

Michigan State rarely loses 2 in a row but neither do we. This is a winnable game against a solid, resume' building team for us with a win. I watched Tum Tum twice when he was at Sunrise when Kyle was still there. The Shocks will regroup and start making shots and throws again. The battle of the boards will again be paramount. Look for CF, MM, and Willis to lead the way. Two of those mentioned come off the bench with quality depth that will be 'the gift that keeps on giving' as we march on to March. Number 12 hits a 3 to tie the game late. Number 11 hits a 3 at the buzzer for the Shocker Surpass in a very tough, hard fought close game.

Tum Tum--65

MM--------68
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Gregg 71
    Tom 70

Comment

Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

how big is sparty's frontline?

Comment

Chalk another loss up for this young group. They're not quite ready for the big time yet. Coach Izzo is another stud coach who'll figure out how to disrupt us, probably throw a zone like L'Ville did. We lose by 9.

Comment

WSU 66
            MSU 65
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              Chalk another loss up for this young group. They're not quite ready for the big time yet. Coach Izzo is another stud coach who'll figure out how to disrupt us, probably throw a zone like L'Ville did. We lose by 9.
              Troll

Comment

michigan state has had a rough go of it lately. a wounded shockers might be just what the dr. ordered for them.

Comment

Both teams kinda got spanked in the 2nd round. Which team will respond? I typically bet on Marshall over any other coach, but Izzo is also a stud. I'm really not sure. Gotta win this one to build confidence again.

Shockers - 71
                  Spartans - 66

Comment

We win a close one. Shamet plays lights out. Conner hits 5 3s and Willis and Shaq play like men tomorrow.

Comment

You are one pathetic POS.

Comment

The 1st half performance against Louisville was painful and the Shocks simply could not get anything at all going. However, at least the Shocks did not remained curled up in the fetal position in the 2nd half actually winning that half 35-29. I would gladly take 2 halves of that against Michigan State.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 25, 2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

KC Shox your post convinces me that you are nothing more than a troll; you have no interest or desire to see the Shockers win. I am not going to waste my time replying to your nonsense, other than to invite you again to leave this blog and go post your nonsense on the board of whatever college MBB team you support.

Comment

I don't know but it will be interesting how we respond. Yesterday's 2nd half gives me hope.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Shocker Game Notes

Comment

Working...
                              X