X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Davidson!!!

MID MAJORS REPRESENTING!!!!! :clap:
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

As much as I hate to say it, Davidsons run is probably going to come to an end on Sunday, they'll have to beat the Gayhawks, and I don't think they can get it done. Great run though, would like to have seen them against KSU in the Sweet Sixteen. I thought all year Wisconsin was overrated.

Comment

Stephen Curry makes LeBron look like a little *****

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
        As much as I hate to say it, Davidsons run is probably going to come to an end on Sunday, they'll have to beat the Gayhawks, and I don't think they can get it done. Great run though, would like to have seen them against KSU in the Sweet Sixteen. I thought all year Wisconsin was overrated.
        yea and nobody in their right mind thought George Mason would beat the best team in nation at that time in UCONN. This march, funny thing happen

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
          Stephen Curry makes LeBron look like a little *****
          i wouldnt go that far, but the dude is just as talented as anybody on the jayhawks roster

Comment

UConn was overrated big time that year, they almost lost in the first round to a #16 seed, if I remember right, and Washington took them to 2 OT's I think in the sweet sixteen. George Mason was just as evenly matched as they are.

I'd love it if Davidson could knock off GayU, I just think the ChickenHawks have too much depth and athleticism for Davidson. However, they'll get crushed in the Final Four by UNC!

Comment

Everyone thought because KU had a lot more depth and athleticism than Bradley, Oral Roberts, Bucknell (need I continue) they would easily win. I think we all know what happened there. This KU team has already lost to KSU and OSU this year, both of which are not as good as Davidson. If Davidson somehow kept the game close, I like their chances with the ball in Curry's hands.

Comment

As much as most would like to see Davidson beat KU the odds are very agaisnt them. Although, with Curry I'd never count them out of anything. I could see Davidson winning the games they have. I may not have picked them but thier winning isn't a complete shock. However, KU is loaded and has crazy depth. They will dominate inside and could keep up on the outside. There are guys on KUs bench who hardly ever play that would start or see significant playing time for just about every team in the nation. I hope Davidson, if nothing else, will push KU and make it a fun game to watch.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

marty, I can only hope you're right. However like I said, I'd kinda like to see KU get to the final four and then get smashed by UNC. It would be sweet justice for Roy Williams. I agree though, Davidson can beat KU, but it'll take that type of effort and a lil bit of luck like Bradley and Bucknell had.

Comment

KU will beat Davidson by at least 15 points, probably more.

Comment

I'm by no means saying Davidson will win...my opinion is they have about a 25% chance to win it.

Davidson's outcomes against the nation's top teams:

North Carolina - Lost by 4
                      Duke - Lost by 6
                      UCLA - Lost by 12 :(
                      Gonzaga - Won by 6
                      Georgetown - Won by 4
                      Wisconsin - Won by 17

Anyone who can hang with North Carolina, makes me think they have a decent chance against anyone.

Comment

Good thing they are playing this game in a 75,000 seat "arena"

Lots of empty seats.

I image lots of Davidson fans are in their cars as we speak to make their way to Detroit.

Comment

It helps that the school gave students free trips.

I dont see them beating Kansas. I just dont. But I sure wouldnt mind if they did no matter how screwed my bracket is.

I dont see UNC beating KU neither.

Comment

A dream Final 4 for me:

Memphis
                            Davidson
                            Xavier
                            Louisville

That would cause lots of hand wringing.

Comment

Sweet justice for Roy Williams??? Please explain. I know this won't sit well with many on here but I will be pulling for KU. Roy needs beat up!!!!
                              :good: :good: :good: :yes: :yes: :yes:
                              If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Working...
                              X