No announcement yet.

Go Davidson!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KU can thank their lucky stars that Curry is off some on his shot thusfar. Come on Coach Marshall, find us a couple of 3 Star players for next year that can hoop it like Curry. A 10 versus a 1 and we have a barn-burner baby!!! I love March Madness and it is almost April.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

AHHH!!!! Curry!!
      what a stud!!
      veni, vidi, vici

Comment

and Davidson takes a 46-45 lead with just over 10 min to play
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

That would have been huge. Maybe it's just not meant to be...
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

reading the thread on phog.net is like watching the bad guys in a bruce willis movie ..they have everything going for them but just cant quite seem to tie their shoes, insert the key and blow up newyork. ( i should of got rosewood to write a better analogy..lol)

two minutes into the game half of them are cryin its over baby....throw in the towel...why do we choke every year? i figured they wouldnt be a bunch of nancy's ...but wow never seen so many fair weathered fans...
            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

dang
              veni, vidi, vici

Comment

all comes down to this!!!!
                veni, vidi, vici

Comment

well to the people that said Davidson couldnt Play with KU were dead wrong. They had a shot to win it and missed.

Comment

Ouch!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I can't believe how much fouling on both sides the refs allowed in that game.

Comment

First of all, why was this game even close? Because Davidson forced their game-plan and pace down KU's throat. Rush was off today. So why not work the ball into your big men KU? Everybody in the whole world was wondering that same thing? Finally, with about 7 minutes left to play, KU finally did that. Did Sasha K. ever miss?

If Curry would have really been on today, then KU goes home. Rush played pretty good defense on him and KU did deny Curry taking that last shot. I wished Davidson would have waited until they crossed half-court before calling that last time out. Consequently, they were wandering out in "no mans land" and had to throw up a prayer to no avail.

Can KU beat the other team from North Carolina? Not if they play like they did today.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Apparently after reading Phog.net, the only reason the game was close at all was because the officials were against KU. Who would've known?

Comment

even though KU squeaked it out I will be more than happy to attend The Final Four in San Antonio and have a margarita San Antonio style with my KU hat on. Props to them. Now GM it's your time to take us to St Louis next year and javascript:emoticon(':posterwsu:')
                            WSU PosterI'm not talkin about Arch Madness baybee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

I'm tired of being a WuShock Recruit - How do I move up? Please refrain from "clever" replies....
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

I hate KU SO MUCH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X