WSU versus Tulsa Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU versus Tulsa Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. When you sow the Hurricane, you will reap the Shocker Whirlwind. We remember well the game last Season when FVV was playing on one leg and we took it on the chin. As Doc said in "Tombstone", "Make No mistake!!! It's not revenge, it's a reckoning." I reckon that Tulsa will spiral South for the winter after their loss here because the Shocks will huff and puff and excel on both sides of the floor.

Tulsa is 0-1 and got beat by Jacksonville State 84-73, who in return got beat by Mo State. In their loss, Junior Etou scored 20, former Shocker Corey 'the sharpshooter' Henderson Jr. had 15 and Mr. Igbanu had 10.

The Shocks are indeed their 'Huckleberry' and Shaq will attack the eye of the hurricane and keep them to less than a mild roar with 22 points. #11 and #12 will have 11 points. I always like when CF gets off no less than 7-11 shots per game in the scheme of our Offense. MM is a playa!!!!!!! The Shocks will end up with a 22 point surpass.

Morris Code--77

Tulphoon-----55
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

I'm excited to see Corey again. I had high expectations for him when he first came to WSU

Comment

Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
      I'm excited to see Corey again. I had high expectations for him when he first came to WSU
      Hope the student section has the BBIQ to know who he is, and lays off the asinine chant when he's introduced.

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I predict another embarrassing showing in the student section. Go back to selling reserved seats to students and a 1 guest for the season at a reduced price in those sections. This makes me really leery of adding football at any level. SMH.
          Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

86 - 55

Comment

Based on performance so far, I'd expect the line to be about 72X.

I don't like that hook, but I just might lay the points.

Comment

The empty seat section sucks.
                Shox 89
                Tulsa 60

Comment

In Tulsa's loss to JSU their starting lineup combined for 0 assists. That's right, 0. They have 9 newcomers and is a team that will need to find it's way this season. I predict they will still be as lost on Thursday.

McShockers - 84
                  Hendercanes - 61

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                    The empty seat section sucks.
                    Shox 89
                    Tulsa 60
                    All those empty seats go on sale to anybody 48 hours before the game. Just need to go to goshockers.com and follow the links to buy single game tickets. That is how I got to last nights game.

Comment

I just purchased a couple tickets in 118 through goshockers. Eezy peezy. No excuse for any seats to be empty.
                      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by boltforge View Post
                        All those empty seats go on sale to anybody 48 hours before the game. Just need to go to goshockers.com and follow the links to buy single game tickets. That is how I got to last nights game.
                        ...Unless the tickets were claimed by students but never used. I believe that has been the case in the past. Perhaps the AD should consider reducing the number of student tickets available and making the top half of the section GA.

This has been a problem for awhile now. The students aren't responding, and there is a strong market for those GA seats. Time to do what's best for the program.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I'm gonna just follow the trend of the past couple games.

Shockers - 89
                          Tulsa - 59

Conner breaks 20
                          Last edited by ShockerPhi; November 14, 2016, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Shockers by 20ish.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              In Tulsa's loss to JSU their starting lineup combined for 0 assists. That's right, 0. They have 9 newcomers and is a team that will need to find it's way this season. I predict they will still be as lost on Thursday.

McShockers - 84
                              Hendercanes - 61
                              If all that is true, I hope we do not give up 60.

Comment

Working...
                              X