16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100-27 final.

Not sure what there is to get out of that. Most large universities could put out considerably better intramural teams. I understand scheduling a non-DI team to avoid the RPI hit of another super cupcake. But that ship sailed a long time ago for this MSU schedule. You'd honestly be better off either not playing the game and not risking the injury, or just having a practice. Oh well. I suppose Lusk has proven he knows what he's doing?

Comment

• For some more laughs, they even made the game a "white out" to try and get people in the gym....

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
        For some more laughs, they even made the game a "white out" to try and get people in the gym....
        Keep in mind, attending games is free through the end of the year at MSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
          You can call them a rival or whatever but mocking us for this game is silly because I remember WSU playing like Friends or Bethany or Kansas Wesleyan, some crap like that in baseball a few years ago. I haven't looked at your baseball schedule the last few years, largely because of your irrelevance in that sport but I am 99% sure I remember a game with Bethany.
          Pretty much an apples/oranges comparison because those games were scheduled only because of rainouts and Gene wanted get games played, thus he would have to schedule NAIA teams at late notice. Now, I'll grant you that it happened a bit too often, but it wasn't like those teams showed up on the original schedule...at least not in recent history.
          78-65

Comment

• Maybe the really dumb name turned out to be "Ralph".
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              @MoValley John: needs to back me up here, but that's at least the 2nd year in a row Casey has brought up the Griffindor gal that spurned him lo so many moons ago.

There's got to be a backline story to this whole sordid affair that seems to be stuck in his craw.
              I'm not MVJ, but I absolutely remember that story. I had to stop and make sure that I wasn't reading an old post.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                Maybe the really dumb name turned out to be "Ralph".
                Mulva.
                I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                  For some more laughs, they even made the game a "white out" to try and get people in the gym....
                  You got this from "The Onion", yes?

Comment

1. It's a D3 buy game. Does it make that much of a difference if they are the reigning D3 champs or last place in the SLIAC?
                    2. Sorta
                    3. I probably realized the whole time. I was drunk.
                    4. We had mutual friends that is how I was introduced. I didn't go out of my way to find her or anything.
                    5. I regret doing this. It was like Misty I think. Not a bad name. I got carried away.

You can call them a rival or whatever but mocking us for this game is silly because I remember WSU playing like Friends or Bethany or Kansas Wesleyan, some crap like that in baseball a few years ago. I haven't looked at your baseball schedule the last few years, largely because of your irrelevance in that sport but I am 99% sure I remember a game with Bethany.
                    If you think WSU baseball has been irrelevant in a sport, then Missouri State basketball belongs in another universe in terms of irrelevance.

Congrats on your biddy basketball win tonight.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Also, another HUGE BIG EAST authoritative showing tonight, as Georgetown loses at home to Sun Belt power Arkansas State 76-72.

#BIGEAST"P6"DABEST
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

@MoValley John: needs to back me up here, but that's at least the 2nd year in a row Casey has brought up the Griffindor gal that spurned him lo so many moons ago.

There's got to be a backline story to this whole sordid affair that seems to be stuck in his craw.
                        I'm on my annual Wisconsin duck hunt. We just got done with some adult beverages and I'm in no condition to even begin to break down Casey's post.

All I can tell is he got shot down by a condesending fat chick. Maybe this porker wasn't condesending, but just painfully honest. But probably just cause he couldn't afford to buy her a couple burrito supremes. That, or he told her he has the shitty cable.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Why the hell am I on my way to Minong, Wisconsin, currently drunk in the Twin Cities instead of sober ready for Casey to post!!!

Damn! I shouldn't have gone on this duck trip!

Casey flames out again and I'm hardly in shape to respond! This is classic gold I tell ya!
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Overall non-conference schedule is very weak. I haven't denied that. Paul Lusk is trying to win a bunch of games to ensure that he is still in Springfield next year. Bad for fans and attendance but I get it.
                            Why am I skeptical that Lusk is trying to win a bunch of games in order to stay in Springfield. I'd sooner believe he's trying to win a bunch of games to try to get out of Springfield.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Lusk would make a great d3 coach at Fontbonne. Maybe he's hanging 100 on them so he can put that in his resume when he applies for the job there

Comment

You got this from "The Onion", yes?
                                LOL...nope....straight off their own message board

Comment

Working...
                                X