16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
    They are the Fontbonne Griffins. They are a D3 school from St. Louis. They were picked last in the preseason SLIAC (St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference) Coaches Poll. We are going to completely destroy them. Fontbonne people are pretty snobby. I tried to get with this girl that went to Fontbonne at this bar at Ballpark Village in St. Louis a few years ago. She was really condescending and in retrospect pretty husky but she acted way to good for me. Even though she was probably at my level or just a little bit above. I found her on Instagram and she wears yoga pants way to often, not a good look on her short, stumpy legs. She had a really dumb name too. Anyhow, I hope we beat the crap out of them. I'd give the pregame speech tonight if Lusk would let me. I have plenty of fire for this game.
    IDK. They sound pretty good for a Sunbelt team.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
      Louisville plays Houston in football tonight at 8, so they asked if it could be played early so fans could watch both games... Of course the NCAA said yes
      Makes sense.

Thanks
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

They are the Fontbonne Griffins. They are a D3 school from St. Louis. They were picked last in the preseason SLIAC (St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference) Coaches Poll. We are going to completely destroy them. Fontbonne people are pretty snobby. I tried to get with this girl that went to Fontbonne at this bar at Ballpark Village in St. Louis a few years ago. She was really condescending and in retrospect pretty husky but she acted way to good for me. Even though she was probably at my level or just a little bit above. I found her on Instagram and she wears yoga pants way to often, not a good look on her short, stumpy legs. She had a really dumb name too. Anyhow, I hope we beat the crap out of them. I'd give the pregame speech tonight if Lusk would let me. I have plenty of fire for this game.
        @MoValley John: needs to back me up here, but that's at least the 2nd year in a row Casey has brought up the Griffindor gal that spurned him lo so many moons ago.

There's got to be a backline story to this whole sordid affair that seems to be stuck in his craw.

Comment

Fawn Liebowitz?

Comment

Way too much in this post.
            1. Swomo isn't just playing a D3 team, it's a team picked last in their league.
            2. You don't like them because a girl that turned you down at a bar.
            3. Then after she turned you down you realized she was "husky"
            4. You then stalked her on social media.
            5. Let's make fun of her name too.

Yep, you've presented good arguments. sounds like you should have a lot of "fire" for this one. I hope you beat your rival! Good luck!!

Comment

• SWOMO schedules Fontbonne so they can get a small taste of what it's like to be Wichita State in the MVC.

Comment

• I know it's a d3 school but swomo will be a tough out this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by AG1219 View Post
                  Way too much in this post.
                  1. Swomo isn't just playing a D3 team, it's a team picked last in their league.
                  2. You don't like them because a girl that turned you down at a bar.
                  3. Then after she turned you down you realized she was "husky"
                  4. You then stalked her on social media.
                  5. Let's make fun of her name too.

Yep, you've presented good arguments. sounds like you should have a lot of "fire" for this one. I hope you beat your rival! Good luck!!
                  1. It's a D3 buy game. Does it make that much of a difference if they are the reigning D3 champs or last place in the SLIAC?
                  2. Sorta
                  3. I probably realized the whole time. I was drunk.
                  4. We had mutual friends that is how I was introduced. I didn't go out of my way to find her or anything.
                  5. I regret doing this. It was like Misty I think. Not a bad name. I got carried away.

You can call them a rival or whatever but mocking us for this game is silly because I remember WSU playing like Friends or Bethany or Kansas Wesleyan, some crap like that in baseball a few years ago. I haven't looked at your baseball schedule the last few years, largely because of your irrelevance in that sport but I am 99% sure I remember a game with Bethany.

Comment

I haven't looked at your baseball schedule the last few years, largely because of your irrelevance in that sport but I am 99% sure I remember a game with Bethany.
                    Tabor. The coach (Mark Standiford) is a WSU alum and has done really well there. Personally I think Standiford should have been our head coach after Stephenson.

Comment

• Just ignore this d-bag.

Comment

You can call them a rival or whatever but mocking us for this game is silly because I remember WSU playing like Friends or Bethany or Kansas Wesleyan, some crap like that in baseball a few years ago. I haven't looked at your baseball schedule the last few years, largely because of your irrelevance in that sport but I am 99% sure I remember a game with Bethany.
                        Was it the cherry on top of an already very weak schedule though? I'm willing to bet there were some bigtime programs in the rest of it. I can't wait to see Southwest Missouri St. play Southeast Missouri St. on December 17th too.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                          Was it the cherry on top of an already very weak schedule though? I'm willing to bet there were some bigtime programs in the rest of it. I can't wait to see Southwest Missouri St. play Southeast Missouri St. on December 17th too.
                          Overall non-conference schedule is very weak. I haven't denied that. Paul Lusk is trying to win a bunch of games to ensure that he is still in Springfield next year. Bad for fans and attendance but I get it.

Comment

1. It's a D3 buy game. Does it make that much of a difference if they are the reigning D3 champs or last place in the SLIAC?.
                            The only difference might be the cost to get them to come to your raucous gym. A decent D3 school probably required more cows than you had left.

Comment

• MSU up 94-23.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

1. It's a D3 buy game. Does it make that much of a difference if they are the reigning D3 champs or last place in the SLIAC?
                                2. Sorta
                                3. I probably realized the whole time. I was drunk.
                                4. We had mutual friends that is how I was introduced. I didn't go out of my way to find her or anything.
                                5. I regret doing this. It was like Misty I think. Not a bad name. I got carried away.

D3 schools don't even give athletic scholarships. I know this because my son is being recruited by D3, NAIA, and Jucos for track and cross country. You have better competition at the NAIA level. Picked last in their league and they would probably lose to a decent high school team

Comment

Working...
                                X