16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Until you play a defense that holds opponents to under 20%.
    Or have an off night ..

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Until you play a defense that holds opponents to under 20%.
      Like the 2016 WSU defense?

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Or have an off night ..
      Agreed. You can also die by it. But 40%+ 3PT shooting can take you a long way. And it isn't like UNI doesn't play defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Like the 2016 WSU defense?

Agreed. You can also die by it. But 40%+ 3PT shooting can take you a long way. And it isn't like UNI doesn't play defense.
        Correct, Just really risking to have 45-50% of your shots come from behind the arc IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Correct, Just really risking to have 45-50% of your shots come from behind the arc IMO.
          Yes.

**see Wisconsin vs Creighton.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Why is the LB/Lewisville game being played so early? Odd timing.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• nm
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Lewisville 88, LBSU 56

Makes us 5 points better than Lewisville right? :)
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Yes.

**see Wisconsin vs Creighton.
                  UNI currently at a 57% ratio of 3s .. Made percentage down to 37% and ASU is closing in

Edit.. Then they make 3 in a row while I'm typing that.

Comment

• UNI up 58-45with 10:35 left. MoiSt plays the might Fontbonne College tonight. ESPN doesn't even have a mascot for Fontbonne or any of their players listed.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Play-by-play action for the Northern Iowa Panthers vs. Arizona State Sun Devils NCAAM game from November 17, 2016 on ESPN.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Why is the LB/Lewisville game being played so early? Odd timing.
                        Louisville plays Houston in football tonight at 8, so they asked if it could be played early so fans could watch both games... Of course the NCAA said yes

Comment

• I think UNI starts with Koch much like the Tuttle led team. His success inside makes the outside game much, much better.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I am just so glad to see someone else trying to carry their share. Good job Panthers.

Comment

• At what point can we be assured UNI won't blow it....................just kidding.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                UNI up 58-45with 10:35 left. MoiSt plays the might Fontbonne College tonight. ESPN doesn't even have a mascot for Fontbonne or any of their players listed.
                                They are the Fontbonne Griffins. They are a D3 school from St. Louis. They were picked last in the preseason SLIAC (St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference) Coaches Poll. We are going to completely destroy them. Fontbonne people are pretty snobby. I tried to get with this girl that went to Fontbonne at this bar at Ballpark Village in St. Louis a few years ago. She was really condescending and in retrospect pretty husky but she acted way to good for me. Even though she was probably at my level or just a little bit above. I found her on Instagram and she wears yoga pants way to often, not a good look on her short, stumpy legs. She had a really dumb name too. Anyhow, I hope we beat the crap out of them. I'd give the pregame speech tonight if Lusk would let me. I have plenty of fire for this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X