No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@MoValley John:, how's the big kid from the Omaha area....I forget his name but he was a top recruit and may have redshirted last season.

Marcus Foster the best player?

Comment

Tulsa loses at home to Jacksonville State 84-73. Corey Henderson Jr. with 15 points.

East Tennessee State defeated Fordham 96-59. Tevin Glass with 4 points and 9 rebounds.
      Last edited by wusphlash; November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Ria'n Holland was the leading scorer in his debut for Mercer in their win over Brewton-Parker. He had 24 points in 27 minutes and was 7 for 14 shooting including 5 of 11 from three.

Comment

Love that these guys are having success!
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
            Love that these guys are having success!
            Seems like a good sign that guys who leave the program continue to have success elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              @MoValley John:, how's the big kid from the Omaha area....I forget his name but he was a top recruit and may have redshirted last season.

Marcus Foster the best player?
              Big guy, 7' named Patton from Omaha. Very athletic, very skinny and needs to beef up a lot. The guard, Mo Watson is the best player, he is impressive. Foster is very, very good, and since being in Omaha, has attended classes, gotten good grades, been a model citizen and gets along with his teammates. I don't know if that will last, but if it does, Creighton got a steal of a transfer.

There is a ton of upside to Creighton. I just am not sold on coaching. If Gregg Marshall were coaching the same kids, fans would want a ff next year. Personally, I think they get destroyed by Wisky, win most of the rest of the non con, go a little above .500 in conference, and land squarely on the bubble.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Creighton loses big on Monday, though. 20-point beatdown, maybe more.
                100% chance that does NOT happen. Game is on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  The BIG EAST owns the Summit. Suburban Horse should provide a good show until March hits again.
                  Thank you for showing proper respect to a P-6 conference by capitalizing BIG EAST! 😏

Comment

Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                    Thank you for showing proper respect to a P-6 conference by capitalizing BIG EAST! 😏
                    I absolutely think it's hilarious when you nerds do that. It's almost as funny as the FSN1 thread and your 3 year paranoia with it.

WTF is "P-6"?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Sweet! Really, Really Sweet.

Comment

100% chance that does NOT happen. Game is on Tuesday.
                        Wrong day. Mistake. Sorry.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Why? Just why?

Comment

I take no resposibility for super douche, Jay Pak. Don't know what his problem is. Creighton will lose, big on TUESDAY. 20 pts+.

Fixed it Jay Pak. Happy now?

Comment

There is no such thing as P-6.

Comment

P-6? JFC. There is a reason no one likes you bastards.

Comment

Working...
                                X