No announcement yet.

New home uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having sharp-looking uniforms is something that sounds nice in recruiting. It's certainly something that draws the attention of youngsters. That said, it's laughable to me to suggest that we could intimidate an opponent because of a well-designed uniform.

We need to start playing games soon.
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      Having sharp-looking uniforms is something that sounds nice in recruiting. It's certainly something that draws the attention of youngsters.
      and, as we see here all recruits and fans will agree on what they like. :)

To me, the only people who really matter on liking the uniforms are our players and coaches who will make the sell in recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
        This. I couldn't agree more.
        This is a losing mentality. You don't have to choose between great uniforms and performance on the floor. That line of thinking leads to people wearing Nebraska football caps in our concession stand. Our coach pursues excellence across the board. What we look like is a reflection of how much we care about our program. That is why I know coach will always have us looking good. When you are battling for recruits, everything that they see matters.

Comment

For me, uniforms just aren't interesting. I skim the thread because it's the off season and the board is slow. If there was more going on I would mark it read and move on. No issue with those that want to debate it.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Uniform style directly leads to more wins than losses. Everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
              Uniform style directly leads to more wins than losses. Everyone knows that.
              Exactly! Look at Average Joe's, for example...

Comment

Working...
              X