Austin Reaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
    Someone remind me, what was his reason, real or rumored, for not taking the job?
    A friend of mine found out from a Creighton fan that when Dana got back from Arkansas, his wife locked him out of the house and told him she was not moving to Fayetteville.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
      A friend of mine found out from a Creighton fan that when Dana got back from Arkansas, his wife locked him out of the house and told him she was not moving to Fayetteville.
      "Dana, they got banjos in Arkansas. That **** is real. I've seen Deliverance, and I seen you squeal like a pig on TV. Un-uh. No way."
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Nice play, Mr. Reaves.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• On that play, I thought the refs would have called a backcourt violation when Austin threw the ball into the backcourt to Landry. Did the refs just miss that or was that the right call (non-call)l?

Comment

• It was close. Austin bounced it on our side of the court and Landry was in backcourt. Not sure if he made it across before touching the ball.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• In this highlight, Landry was still in the backcourt when he touched the ball.

Comment

• I think a lot may have to do with whether they considered Austin having full possession or if that was just a tip back.

I think it probably should have been called a backcourt violation

Comment

• "Austin Reaves’ mother on son’s historic performance: ‘I was shaking’" - Wichita Eagle

BY TAYLOR ELDRIDGE
                  January 29, 2018 09:40 AM

"Dressed in her custom-made black No. 12 Reaves shirt, Nicole Wilkett’s stomach turned every time her son, Austin Reaves, rose to deliver another three-pointer.

“I was shaking,” said Wilkett, who was an all-conference basketball player for Arkansas State from 1990-92. “I think I was more nervous watching him play than I ever was when I played.”

While Wilkett was shaking, Reaves made Koch Arena shake on Thursday by making his first seven three-pointers – the most in a half in WSU history – to help No. 17 Wichita State defeat Tulsa 90-71. Reaves scored a career-high 23 points with his mother in attendance, perched in her usual spot midway up Section 123...."

Comment

• Reaves face was suffering from an allergic reaction. His comment: "God felt bad for me for the way I looked, so he had to give me something"

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• SweetShocker
                      SweetShocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds like he was going a bit of Toxic Avenger on the basketball court lmao.

• Comment

• Austin finding his speed limit. Yes his three point barage against Tulsa was fantastic but his is leading he AAC in assist to turnover ratio.

http://goshockers.com/news/2018/2/1/...ass-shoot.aspx

"You learn stuff every day and you learn what you can and cannot do," he said. "Not letting the game speed you up. Playing at your pace. If you let the game speed you up, that plays into the opponent's game plan."
                      We have at least a couple of other guys that need to figure this out and adjust there game accordingly. I would put Markis and Samajae at the top of that list. Both have the tools, they just need to figure out the rules.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 1, 2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X